Profile for Rikki Wilson > Reviews

Content by Rikki Wilson

Rikki Wilson (Crayford Kent U.K)

KÖNIG PROFESSIONAL CAMCORDER TRIPOD 1.5M METER (Please note we are unable to ship this order to Worldwide)
Offered by CameraKing (Shipping from UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with it.., 28 Sept. 2013
watch my review on you tube.. This is a great tripod with very smooth pan and tilt. Nice and robust.. very tall. Does everything the description says it does. I spent many weeks looking at many different fluid head tripods on amazon , ebay, and others, the Konig had 5 Five star reviews which seemed too good to be true. However i came across one (1)star review from a very disgruntled punter. This kept putting me off, eventually I managed to track down one of the five star reviewers and he showed me some of his film work with the tripod and encouraged me to decide on the Konig 1.5 meter 110 tripod.. I'm so glad I did.. There was not one video review anywhere which was so frustrating, so I have made one myself. This tripod screams out PROFESSIONAL ...buy it...next day delivery too ..

The Take [DVD]
The Take [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Reem, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Take [DVD] (DVD)
Reem, blinding. Pucka. Raw. great acting, fantastic cast, great story.. Tom Hardy at his best, a must watch.. been on tv around 2010

Inside Out
Inside Out
by Rick Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, thrilling, absorbing, funny, emotional,, 27 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Inside Out (Paperback)
I read this book 'Inside Out' on the advice of friends, and I could not put it down. It had me gripped from start to finish. The way it's writen and the Inside Out chapter Order,Immidiately had me engrossed making me feel like I was at the authors side throughout everything he did and everything he went through. Often on the wrong side of the law Rick atkinson never did anything Buy the book, and was constantly knee deep in skullduggery or danger. With a mix of comedy and plenty of sexy escapades, this book is in no way one dimensional and covers every human emotion. What a life!! There were stories that had me going through every emotion you could think of. 9/10 !!

Inside Out: You Can Take the Boy Out of Peckham....
Inside Out: You Can Take the Boy Out of Peckham....

5.0 out of 5 stars Inside Out is Captivating, Gripping, emotional., 13 Dec. 2010
Posted 12/26/10: I read this book 'Inside Out' on the advice of friends, and I could not put it down. It had me gripped from start to finish. The way it's writen and the Inside Out chapter' Order Immediately' had me engrossed making me feel like I was at the authors side throughout everything he did and everything he went through. Often on the wrong side of the law Rick atkinson never did anything By the book, and was constantly knee deep in skullduggery or danger. With a mix of comedy and plenty of sexy escapades, this book is in no way one dimensional and covers every human emotion. What a life!! There were stories that had me going through every emotion you could think of. 9/10 !!

The SAS Security Handbook
The SAS Security Handbook
by Andrew Kain

5.0 out of 5 stars SAS Security Handbook, 7 Dec. 2010
I had this book in the mid 90's and it cost around £22.00 from W.H.Smith.
This book is Brilliant and provided me with the knowledge to keep myself and my family safe and secure. Everything in the book is easy to understand and makes perfect sense. I lent the book to a friend and never got it back after loosing contact with him when he moved away. Over the years the basic methods I learnt from reading the book probably saved my life and/or kept me safe on a number of occasions. 25 years on and now with two teenage children I decided to search for the book, since I believe it would equip them with the mental tools to keep them safe and secure as they prepare to go out into the big wide ugly and dangerous world. With easy straightforward tips and informative advice, this book is a great read and will provide you with the knowledge you or your teenage children would absolutely benifit from as you go about day to day life. I found the 'Security on the street' & Security in your car, and security while abroad, chapters to be very very helpful indeed, and with todays crime ridden societies and cyber crime climate, the chapters about security in the home & office come in very handy too. 10 out of 10, I would recommend this book to anyone.
Rikki Wilson.