Profile for mr vishnu patel > Reviews

Content by mr vishnu patel

mr vishnu patel

Dora the Explorer Memory Game
Dora the Explorer Memory Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine seller, 28 Feb 2014
I would rate this seller 100% genuine, fast dilivery, would buy again from this seller. This sort of game helps them develop not only their memory but to ability to win and loose, great game for your kids.

Storytime with Dora and Blue! (Nick JR. Carry-Along Boxed Set)
Storytime with Dora and Blue! (Nick JR. Carry-Along Boxed Set)
by Leslie Valdes

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine seller, 28 Feb 2014
I would rate this seller 100% genuine, fast dilivery, would buy again from this seller. The books are just the right length to read as bedtime stories with artwork and lovely pictures.

Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Offered by Printerland

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap to run and hassle-free, 7 Feb 2014
I found that after 200 a4 sides of printing, the printer only used 10% of the black toner (which comes with CMY for free)!
It was easy to set up and my printer came with a UK plug.
However, the password for the WiFi was tedious to type, but I cannot fault the printer, as I would rather spend 5 minutes typing it in once than having to look at a large keyboard on the printer.
All I had to do is connect it to my computer (via a usb type a to b cable not supplied), install a driver, then I could print.
Google cloud printing works for me, but I don't use it.
If you want to print something, look on youtube for methods of connecting a laptop to a printer. Then, select the printer and print!
The paper would only need refilling twice a year, due to the large paper capacity.
Two sided pages are easy to print, so I cannot majorly fault this printer!