Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for Yvi > Reviews

Content by Yvi

Yvi (UK)

Mobilizers: In Car Dashboard, Air vent & Windscreen Suction Mount Holder Cradle Kit With 360° Degree Rotation And Incline Feature For All New Models Including Samsung Galaxy 3 Apollo i5800, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy Europa i5500, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 SII I9100, Galaxy S3 SIII I9300, Galaxy Mini S5570, Galaxy Note I9220, Galaxy Portal i5700, i5800, i8700, Galaxy W, Nexus S I9020, I9023, Omnia 7 Windows, S5230, S5233, S8500 Wave, S8530 Wave II, S8600 Wave III

8 X INTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR PADS - SELF ADHESIVE - DOUBLE SIDED STICKY
8 X INTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRROR PADS - SELF ADHESIVE - DOUBLE SIDED STICKY
Offered by Bargainbitz

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't stick at all., 14 Jan. 2016
Absolutely awful. They don't stick at all. You'll have more luck like trying to attach your mirror with a Post-it note.

Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg
Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg
Offered by Ainley Organics LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to replace flour for low-carbers, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Suma Ground Almonds 1 kg (Grocery)
I bought this almond flour as I am following a low carb regime and didn't want to miss out on pizza. I cannot judge the quality of this almond flour compared to others, because I had never used any almond flour before, but the pizza I made from this was very nice. Unfortunately, almond flour is very high in calories, so pizzas will remain a treat. This 1kg is very good value for money.

Moldex Contours Natural Shape Adapting Earplugs Size Small - 20 Pairs
Moldex Contours Natural Shape Adapting Earplugs Size Small - 20 Pairs
Offered by Hearing Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars The best earplugs, 31 May 2012
I have previously used Moldex Spark earplugs and thought they were great. Now I have tried the Contours model and they are even better. Very comfortable to wear, very effective and great that you can get them in different sizes.

Plantronics Backbeat 116 Stereo Corded Headphones with Mic - Turquoise
Plantronics Backbeat 116 Stereo Corded Headphones with Mic - Turquoise

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 May 2011
I ordered these to go with my iPhone. While they look great on the picture, they are very big and I couldn't fit them in my ears. I have never encountered that problem before. The sound quality is less than mediocre.
I presumed that the mic also had a volume control function, but this is not the case.
I agree with other reviewers that the coating that stops the cables from getting knotted is a nice idea which is badly executed; the cables are quite thick and stiff through the coating and downright annoying. Even though these headphones are cheap, I thought they might be good, especially as Plantronics is usually a good brand... That's not the case with these. You are better off investing a couple more quid than buying these.

Xtrememac Lightweight Sportwrap Armband for iPhone/iPod Touch 2G- Black
Xtrememac Lightweight Sportwrap Armband for iPhone/iPod Touch 2G- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, one for the ladies!, 8 Jun. 2010
I bought this case after looking at loads and loads of running armbands for iPhone. I have to say I am 100% happy with this. As a woman I was looking for something not so bulky, as the iPhone is quite big anyway and doesn't look to flattering when worn on a woman's arm. This armband is probably the most bulk free it gets. The material is very nice and lightweight and the armband is comfortable to wear. I particularly like the little cable tidy which stops the cable from flabbing around while you run.
A soft plastic film protects the iPhone display while at the same time allowing you to use the phone. Highly recommended!