Profile for DEL80Y > Reviews

Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Offered by inkonlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine inks worth paying extra., 17 May 2012
I had been using supermarket brand inks in my RX685 with varying results @ about 1/3 of the cost of these genuine inks but after using more ink cleaning the cartridges than actually printing documents I decided to plump for EPSON originals this time. What a difference, correct colours with no gaps first time, every time. I appreciate that the cheaper products are tempting and hard to avoid if you're on a budget but in my experience it's just faulse economy. By the genuine article you won't regret it.

Edifier MP300PLUS Home Audio Speaker
Edifier MP300PLUS Home Audio Speaker

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Edifier Sub-woofer Sound, 27 Feb. 2011
I bought these to use with a new PC. I was looking for maximum output and great sound quality without them taking up too much desk space. This is exactly what I got when I purchased these speakers. The Satellites themselves are only a little bigger in diameter than a golf ball and the subwoofer is less than a foot long and has a 2 inch diameter. As for the sound - well it's crystal clear and has just the right amount of oomph coming from the sub. I haven't had the volume any higher than 3 or 4 on the unit itself - I then use the PC to further control it but lets say that they don't need to be set too loudly to fill a room aprox, 20' x 12', for everyday listening pleasure.
I would have given them 5 stars if it wasn't for one small niggling point, and that's the length of cable for the satellites, 400mm to each from the connection on the sub, it works but for my own purposes I would have preferred at least twice that to position them right on the corner of the desk. That said the main thing with speakers is sound quality and that is second to none.
If you are looking to replace, upgrade or even as a first time purchase then you'll look long and hard to find anything to better these.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 7:12 PM GMT