Profile for cdixon > Reviews

Content by cdixon

cdixon

New Trent (2PCS) Combo-Pack: Dual High-Speed USB Port Car Chargers w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable - 1pc 15W black and 1pc 15W white (NT89T)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in car charger, 7 Sep 2012
I bought this to charge my Ipad and iphone on the go in the car.

Pros

- I like the design very well made does not feel cheap it comes in a few different colors which is nice.
- Lights up to let you know that it is on.
- I can charge my ipad while driving and be at 100% when I get to my destination.
- Can charge to iphone at the same time.
- This is my fifth car charge that I have bought all of them but this one have broke after a week or two of use this one still going to strogh way to go newtrent!!!!

Apple iPhone 4 32GB on Vodafone Network
Apple iPhone 4 32GB on Vodafone Network

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my iphone 4!!!, 7 Sep 2012
Pros:
*Consolidating my phone, browser, email, camera & iPod makes my digital life much easier.
*The rear-facing camera performs so well that I no longer carry a digital camera with me on vacations.
*The high resolution screen displays video so well that I often forget that I am viewing it on such a small device.
*Reasonably priced at $200 (at the time of my purchase) for something that does so much.
*Mobile Safari renders pages much better than any other mobile browser.
*The device integrates all of my email and calendar accounts very well.
*The ability to store my contacts server side puts me at ease. I know that if I lose my phone, a simple re-sync will bring all of my contacts back to a new device.
*I have not had issues with the alarm, which I use every day.
*A plethora of apps makes this device a shopping and entertainment delight.

Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n 5th Generation
Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n 5th Generation
Offered by Trusted-Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars AirPort Extreme Base Station, 26 Aug 2012
I bought this to replace my Dlink router that would not supply my ipad 3 with video from netflix. With the problem fixed I'm very happy with this product. It has excellent coverage I can use inside on out of my house with 100% coverage night and day from my old router. This is one of the most easy to set up also. I use it for all of my wireless devices including BluRay DVD Player, WII Game Set, Xbox, iPhone, iPad2, ipad 3, 2 ip cameras 2 laptops, 4 desktops, apple tv 3 and Printer. It is the best router out of the 3 that I replaced. Apple has done it again!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars D-Link DCS-930L, 26 Aug 2012
I have 2 of these camera they work great for checking up on your house when away. I will say they are hard to set up at first but once they are you are good to go. You can use a Dlink app to see live feeds from your iphone or ipad. I plan on buying more in the future to cover more of my house. Great cheap camera with good quality picture.

Proxima Direct® 3 Port HDMI Switcher 3x1 Auto Switch 3-In 1-Out With 28AWG HDMI Cable (Pigtail Part)

5.0 out of 5 stars Need more hdmi plugs add this!, 26 Aug 2012
If you have a tv with only two hdmi plugs this is a great product to add more. I love that it automatically switches to the current source when you turn on the device. This is a very good and cheap way to add more hdmi port to your tv.

Garmin NÜVI 1450T Satellite Navigation System
Garmin NÜVI 1450T Satellite Navigation System

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade, 26 Aug 2012
I bought this for my father to replace his lost garmin. He had an older model with a very small screen this one with a 5" screen makes a big difference. It came with lifetime map and traffic updates this is a big plus due to life time map update cost $80. If you are looking to by your first GPS or upgrading this is one of the best GPS I have used. I will be upgrading my Garmin 755 soon to get one of the these!

1 x Red Thirst Aid Beer Drinking Helmet
1 x Red Thirst Aid Beer Drinking Helmet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hat for drinking!, 26 Aug 2012
Helmet where of good quality for what I paied for them. If you are looking to have a good time this is what need. We bought 5 for a nascar race and where always getting thumbs up on them!

Pro
- good fit
- will keep your head cold when hot
- good quilty
- adjustable straps fit well
- drinking from was easy

New Trent iDual 5000mAh 1A/0.5A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, , iPod Touch all versions; Samsung Galaxy Note/Nexus/S3/S2/S; HTC Titan, Sensation, ONE S/V/X, EVO Thunderbolt, Desire; LG Optimus series; Blackberry Bold, Curve, Torch; Motorola Razr HD/MAXX & Bionic, Atrix/2; Nokia Lumia 700/800/900 and GoPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Allot of power in a small footprint!, 15 Aug 2012
Pros:
- lots of power for charging smart phones that is what Im using it for
- Every small I use this to recharge my phone after using it all day. Fit in your pocket or breif case for those I need to rechagre my phone panic moments
- solid construction
- Easy to use one button press once for on and once again for off. 3 status light show how much power is let and when charging when it is full.
- 2 output charging ports, one for iPhone/iPad (5V 1A), the other for most other mobile devices (5V 0.5A) (comes with mini-USB adapter, but you can use your own device's USB cable)
- fast charge time I've just charged my iphone to 100 in 3.5 hours
- can charge 2 devices at the same time this to me is one of the best part of the unit!
- automatic trickle charging mode where the IMP50D's battery runs down before the iPhone/iPad's own battery (meaning you could probably use apps, have wifi turned on and listen to music at the same time on your iPhone for over 30 hours straight)
-environmentally friendly
- less to carry using your smart phone or apple charge plug to recharge. I like that Newtrent does this means I carry less and dont have as much to keep track of when travling.
- Ipad 3 charging from 50% to 100% is all this unit is good for. But if you just need a little power and need something lite to carry around then get this!

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver for my I devices when traveling!, 18 Jun 2012
I bought this battery to charge my iphone and ipad 3 while traveling. I have used it on 3 trips so far when I landed both iphone and Ipad where at 100%.

Pros
- The overall design is a nice color and very well built.
- Includes adapters for most common mini usb phone and a retractable usb extension cable. Comes with a nice little carrying back to everything together.
- It has 3 lights on top of the power button that let you know how much power you have left.
- I have tested it fully charged with a fully drained ipad 3. It took the battery up to 75% this is very good that will get you about 8 with the internal battery watching movies (this is how I use mine) and 6.5 with the New Trent. So all in all 14.5 hours that is very good for most long flights. I also use my ipad for work too I need it charged when I land. So I can watch a movie while New Trent charges my iPad then the battery on the ipad never goes down and I arive with a 100% charge and ready to go!

I priced other batteries and read allot of reviews before buying this battery. All I can say is you will not be let down with this purchase. I recommend any one that needs to have their phone, ipad or whatever charged and ready to go this is the produce for you!