Profile for MyLadyTrinity > Reviews

Ma Devlin's 100 Percent Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Ma Devlin's 100 Percent Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
Fantastic product. in a good sturdy glass jar. Excellent for cooking and cosmetic use!

Wolf Hall (Thomas Cromwell Trilogy Book 1)
Wolf Hall (Thomas Cromwell Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear!, 23 Mar. 2014
I really wanted to like this book. I love historical fiction and find this period fascinating, and a book from the perspective of Cromwell really appealed. Unfortunately the author's writing style made the story difficult to follow, and I found it hard to discern whose point of view the story was told from on a number of occasions. The number of characters and the way they were introduced and developed by the author made the story line difficult to follow. Thumbs down I'm afraid!

Belkin WeMo Smart Home Remote Switch for Apple iPhone and Android Devices (App Controlled)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 Nov. 2013
What a great little product. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

It took less than 5 minutes and was very easy to set up on my iPhone. I don't understand how some reviewers had problems. My phone took about 30 seconds to find the wemo wireless network which is created by the switch itself and is only needed for initial set up.

Yes, the unit is a little wide and will take up too much space to use all sockets on a 4 way or similar extension. It fits fine on a standard twin switched socket, slightly covering the switch which suits me fine because it is more difficult to inadvertently switch the socket off which would obviously render remote control inoperable.

When it first switched on it updated its firmware which took less than 10 minutes and was completely automatic. I did find that I needed to close and reopen the WeMo app after the upgrade.

I was impressed that there was no need to open ports or do any complicated things to my home router which I had expected. The switch itself accesses a cloud server to enable switching via the internet.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Still smiling!, 12 April 2013
What a wonderfully funny, life affirming, magic carpet ride of a book. Not since early Tom Sharpe have I laughed out loud so much whilst reading a book.