Profile for Mrs. S. M. Harris > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. M. Harris

Mrs. S. M. Harris (Bristol, Avon United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
4mm CZ Stud Earring - Genuine 9ct Gold and Cubic Zirconia. With Small (3mm) Butterfly Backs. Add a little sparkle to your life!
Offered by Arranview Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Studs, 22 May 2014
These earrings are lovely and my daughter loves them. They do the job nicely, but like a few other reviews that I've read, the backs are really tiny and so is the stick which makes putting on rubber backs a little hard as they won't stay on. Try not to lose the little backs because I haven't yet found anything that can replace them.

Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity
Tefal Easy Pro FR101415 Fryer - 1.2 kg Capacity
Offered by U Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep Fat Fryer, 21 May 2014
I bought this based on the reviews I read and the Utube video. It was to replace our old one which was smoky to the point of eyes watering! The product came in plenty of time and it works nicely. It might be a little tinny, but it does the job well, with not a lot of smoky steam or noise and I love the fact that I can take it apart and wash everything separately. Great little pan, very happy indeed.

Pink and Blue Seahorse Stud Earrings In Sterling Silver
Pink and Blue Seahorse Stud Earrings In Sterling Silver
Offered by BuzzBase

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 April 2014
These earring were smaller than I thought, but they are doing the job nicely. Its not ones she can wear all the time, and i changed the backs for nice rubber ones :-) Delivery was prompt too.

The Olivia Collection 9ct Yellow Gold 5mm Ball Stud Earrings
The Olivia Collection 9ct Yellow Gold 5mm Ball Stud Earrings
Offered by eurosparkle

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Size, 30 April 2014
I was looking for something for my 7 year old daughter, but most earrings are so tiny. This one was a lovely size and I will get another pair just in case :-) Prompt delivery too.

ROTATING 360 LEATHER CASE COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR APPLE IPAD 2 AND 3 AND IPAD 4 4TH GEN - BY SMARTPHONEZ_UK (PURPLE)
Offered by Time2 Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars 360 Leather Case, 9 April 2014
Was very much looking forward to changing my case cover and colour - i had a brown one before and it was great. This product arrived in good time, but I find the elastic band around it too tight, i feel the need to be careful just in case I snap it by pulling too hard. On my brown case the band had more give and I guess being use to that makes me wary of this one. Apart from that, it does the job well, it looks good, feels sturdy and the grooves are deeper which makes my ipad sit more securely.

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)

4.0 out of 5 stars World After, 6 Mar 2014
Enjoyed book 2 - just wish it didn't end so soon! Characters are still very strong, and what a shame Raffe doen't turn up till more than half way through the book, that's when you didn't want it to end.

Black and Blue (Otherworld Assassin)
Black and Blue (Otherworld Assassin)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok read, 6 Dec 2013
I love Gena Showalter's books and was looking forward to this series. The story is a little weak, and she could have done more with the characters.

A Hunger Like No other
A Hunger Like No other

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 30 Jan 2013
This is not a review as such - just wanted to say this is my first book of Kresley Cole and I am impressed enough to buy another. The story was good and it sucked me in quickly. Enjoyed it very much!

EMARTBUY NOKIA 6500 SLIDE IN CAR CHARGER
EMARTBUY NOKIA 6500 SLIDE IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by emartbuyuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - think twice before purchasing, 2 July 2009
Cheap is not always best. I bought this in car charger, but it doesn't work. It barely fits into my phone, i have to force it in, and even then it doesn't stay which makes charging impossible. If you sit and hold it in, then maybe it will charge the phone. Because it was so cheap, I did not bother to return it!

Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Wii)
Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the young ones, 2 July 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my 4 year old son, who loves Ben 10. He loves playing it with someone, but not by himself. The game is simple enough, but if he gets stuck on anything, he's rather someone be there to help him out. Any one over 7 and used to playing games will tire of this one faily quickly. Definitely a challenge for the younger ones, which makes it great.

Page: 1 | 2