Profile for Peter Hilton > Reviews

Spot's Bumper Collection [DVD]
Spot's Bumper Collection [DVD]
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, 15 Mar. 2011
I bought this for my little girl who is 20 months and she loves it and now watches it everyday as she loves now knowing all the characters and she has her favourite ones to watch! Highly recommend it for kids who are not interested in tv as she wasn't and still isn't but it keeps her occupied for a few mins at a time, its great because they are short!

Church of Ireland: Origins, History & Present Day Practice
Church of Ireland: Origins, History & Present Day Practice
by Andrew Branningan

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful resource, 17 Nov. 2010
As an adult confirmee in the Church of Ireland I found that reading this book really helped me to understand more about why things are as they are in the Church of Ireland. The service, the layout of the church and the history of the Church had all been a bit vague in my head before reading this, and this book really helped to explain these things.
I would recommend this book to anyone who is new to the Church of Ireland, especialy people like myself who where confirmed in later life!