ARRAY(0xb0b130e4)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, Licence Card, 1 User (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 19 Jan 2014
this got me up and running on my new computer and it would be lost without Microsoft Office on my computer. I was surprised there was no disc. just a password. I don't see why they sell it in such a large box without hardware?

Daffodil HPC650L Multi-function Pedometer - Accurate Step Counter with 7 day Memory Function, Calorie Counter and Daily Progress Monitor - Black (Black)
Offered by Daffodil UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 19 Jan 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone so can't really comment on it for myself but I was told that it is very good and does what you'd expect of it. I would recommend this item to anyone

Epson Expression Premium XP-610 All-in-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and Double Sided Printing

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 19 Jan 2014
So far I find it very good. it took me a while to set it up with my new computer, but it think this is because the computer was new to me as well. i'd recommend this product to anyone it seems to do everything but fax!

The Heart of Everything That Is: The Untold Story of Red Cloud, an American Legend
by Bob Drury

3.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, 19 Jan 2014
I've not had chance to read it all yet but it is fascinating history and i'd recommend it to anyone who's interested in American history.

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology
Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology
Offered by Ozeri UK

4.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 19 Jan 2014
this item is really cool, once you figure out how to set it up etc. it's very accurate too! i'd recommend it to anyone

Recycled Crafts: Making Paper Beads
Recycled Crafts: Making Paper Beads

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 12 Dec 2013
This is okay but wanted a bit more from it than I got. I think for basic instructions it's okay

100 Under 200 Calorie Desserts: Low Calorie Cakes, Sweets & Cookies
100 Under 200 Calorie Desserts: Low Calorie Cakes, Sweets & Cookies

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 12 Dec 2013
This is a brilliant buy! Cheap and chearful. I love it! The recipies are delicious too! Especially for those dieters!!

Original UK Plug Wall AC Charging Adapter+USB Cable For Samsung Galaxy S3 Note 2
Offered by The M Store

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 12 Dec 2013
The one that came with the phone I bought was poor quality and so I was qite pleased with this one.

32nd® Design book wallet PU leather case cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 + screen protector and cloth - Colour Butterfly
Offered by 32ndShop

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 Dec 2013
The magnetic clasp isn't that great on it but overall it's okay. All told it is Good quality for money

PU Synthetic Leather Case Cover Wallet for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 PC334 (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it., 12 Dec 2013
I bought this for a present so can't really comment on the use of it. But overall it was good quality for money

Page: 1 | 2 | 3