Profile for Richardson > Reviews

Off The Map - Season 1
Off The Map - Season 1
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best medical drama ever !, 18 Jan. 2016
It must be one of the best, if not the best, series or films that I have ever seen on television at any, time and I was most disappointed when it finally ended. I, and the rest of my family, eagerly await the continuation. It was so well acted, and the stories so real and believable.

The Sea and the Sand (The McGann saga)
The Sea and the Sand (The McGann saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good yarn which just kept getting better, and was exciting right up to the end. It was so much more than just another s, 22 Dec. 2015
It was several stories skillfully woven together to produce an excellent read, and kept your interest to the very last page.

Edge of Survival
Edge of Survival

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Edge of Survival (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. An amazing yarn, fully living up to what I have come to efxpect from this author...... I would have no hesitation in recommending this book to a friend.

The Onedin Line - Series 4 [DVD] [1976]
The Onedin Line - Series 4 [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Peter Gilmore

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 19 May 2014
I purchased the whole four series and am at present watching them all again. Each episode is fantastic viewing and full of nostalgia. Sadly,they do not make television programmes quite like this anymore.

HMS Amphion 1798
HMS Amphion 1798

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for a history book, 2 May 2014
This review is from: HMS Amphion 1798 (Kindle Edition)
not bad for a non fiction but the date 1893 was wrongly used in place of 1793 in one place

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire, 16 Jan. 2014
my kindle fire present, at first use, froze on me and had to be exchanged; but this new one is so much more than my much loved old kindle, and it can do almost anything.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars bar heater, 18 Dec. 2013
this item was purchased to provide frost protection in my caravan during the cold winter, it does just that, and it does it well.

Classic Collection Volume 1 by Morpurgo, Michael (2009)
Classic Collection Volume 1 by Morpurgo, Michael (2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars classic collection, 18 Dec. 2013
We listen to these stories in the car on very long journeys, they make ideal listening and they are absolutely great.

Shaun the Sheep - Shape Up With Shaun [DVD] [2007]
Shaun the Sheep - Shape Up With Shaun [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Nick Park
Offered by 247dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious, 18 Dec. 2013
I bought it for the grand children, but we watched it and we have not yet stopped laughing at the antics of the characters.

Classic Collection Volume 1
Classic Collection Volume 1
by Michael Morpurgo
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 July 2013
allmichael morpurgo's books are thoroughly enjoyable and well worth reading. I like to listen to these books when I am driving long distances, this collection of morpurgo's writings were absolutely wonderful and I listen to them over and over again.

Page: 1 | 2