ARRAY(0xa54b0a8c)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Mr Bigtop" (Aberystwyth)

My Beautiful England
My Beautiful England
by Michelle Flatley
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern day literature at its best., 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Beautiful England (Paperback)
My beautifully England is a touching and disturbing accout of three immigrant women coming to England with the hope of a better life. The reality of culture, racism, sexism and unfulfilled dreams hit with hard and crushing blows.
The author has emphatically captured and enabled the reader to look through the terrace windows and gain an insight into the repressed and frustrated lives of three women.

The book is definatley a good read and despite some preconceived ideas I was soon transported into the drama of a new life, the death of a dream and the strength of the human spirit to survive. I found the narrative to be very good and thought provoking. The book deserves my five star rating and is a inspiring must read.

Morphy Richards Comfigrip 40854 Steam Iron Trizone Soleplate 2200 Watt, Charcoal/Orange
Offered by san direct
Price: 43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely to use, 3 April 2012
Hi, I think this iron is a excellent purchase. It was the right price and works exceptionally well. i would recommend it to everyone