Profile for Cassandra > Reviews

Amethyst Gemstone Crystal Pendulum - Dowsing, Scrying, Healing
Amethyst Gemstone Crystal Pendulum - Dowsing, Scrying, Healing
Offered by PINTI-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
Very responsive to my questions. Moves freely and smoothly. The energy inside the stone is very calming

Witches or Spirit ball, 15cm, blue with glass strands inside
Witches or Spirit ball, 15cm, blue with glass strands inside
Offered by Aspire Art Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars It goes beautifully with my teal curtains, 29 Dec. 2014
It goes beautifully with my teal curtains. Hanging from my curtain rail the sun shines through all the glass strands casting patterns on my wall. Its fabulous the photo does not do it justice.

Birthstone Glass Friendship Ball October, Tourmaline.
Birthstone Glass Friendship Ball October, Tourmaline.
Offered by Collectiblegiftsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as a present for my best friend and she loved it, 29 Dec. 2014
Bought this as a present for my best friend and she loved it. I thought the ball would be bigger. It is smaller than I expected.

Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin
Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun product, 29 Dec. 2014
Fantastic fun product. I could feel it working the muscles in my arms in the first 20 seconds of using it. Spinning the ball is difficult to master and takes a lot of coordination which I do not have. I have yet to master this but with practice I will get the hang of it. I cannot comment on whether it tones and reduces bingo wings in the arms as i have only used it for a day but as my arms are really sore from doing the 7 minute work out I have high hopes that it will work. The DVD is brilliant as it shows you how to use it. Its so much fun to use and it was delivered really fast considering I ordered it late on a Sunday and it arrived the very morning even though I selected standard delivery of 3-5 days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2014 11:48 AM GMT

Rose Quartz Mineral Crystal Gem Candle/Tealight Holder
Rose Quartz Mineral Crystal Gem Candle/Tealight Holder
Offered by Crystal Geode

1.0 out of 5 stars The amethyst tea light holder however is a much better quality product, 10 Oct. 2014
Do not buy. Product looks cheap and nasty and every time I touch it a bit of it crumbles away. The amethyst tea light holder however is a much better quality product.

Amethyst Mineral Crystal Gem Candle/Tealight Holder
Amethyst Mineral Crystal Gem Candle/Tealight Holder
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks absolutely beautiful with a candle burning away inside, 8 Oct. 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend. Order was dispached and arrived on time. The photo does not do it justice. It looks absolutely beautiful with a candle burning away inside. It is very relaxing and healing. I am so impressed with it that I am purchasing another one for myself it really is stunning.

Nauticalia Able Seaman Simon ship's cat model
Nauticalia Able Seaman Simon ship's cat model

5.0 out of 5 stars ... is a little small and would look more life like if it was bigger and the size of an ..., 29 Aug. 2014
This cat is so life like and already fooled people into thinking it was a real cat! Looks great and so cute sat snoozing on my couch. I bought it because I love cats and can't have a real one as my partner is highly allergic to them. I will definitely be purchasing another one of a different colour. The only negative thing is it would look more real if it was a bit bigger but then again some cats can be quite petite. If u want a realistic looking cat then by this it is well worth it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2014 9:10 PM GMT

UK-Gardens Large White Orchid Artificial Potted Plant 46cm Tall With Silk Flowers In a Ceramic Round Black Planter Pot - House Office or Indoor Use - Stunning Houseplant
Offered by UK-Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered earlier than expected. Looks Gr8 on my kitchen ..., 29 Aug. 2014
Delivered earlier than expected. Looks Gr8 on my kitchen windowsill. Bought it as I'm fed up of replacing the real ones when they die.

Modern Casa Floral Trail Print Fully Lined Readymade Eyelet Curtains, Cream / Teal Green - 66" x 90"

5.0 out of 5 stars These curtains for the price are absolutely amazing. They look beautiful and are extremely high quality, 29 Aug. 2014
These curtains for the price are absolutely amazing. They look beautiful and are extremely high quality. They feel an look like a £90 pair of curtains. Gorgeous pattern and colour. The background on them looks white but in reality it's cream. They look better than in the photo though. Buy them you will not regret it. Delivered earlier than expected too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3