Profile for Sherwood Forest girl > Reviews

Content by Sherwood Fores...

Sherwood Forest girl "Pragmatic" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Pouncing Paws 2 Motorized Cat Toy Wand Feather Teaser
Pouncing Paws 2 Motorized Cat Toy Wand Feather Teaser

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 20 July 2015
My Girl love this toy. It keeps her fit and healthy, also, when I'm out of the house it stops her from becoming bored.

It has 4 levels of speed, and motion which is good to keep it varied.

I use rechargeable batteries and they have gone for a straight 24 hour stretch!

Bella at the feathers off in day one, but it's still a good buy.

Downtown Pet Supply - LARGE Cat Grooming Bag + FREE Cat Muzzle, Bag measures: 49 cm Long x 27 cm Wide
Offered by DogStuff4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh my, this is an horrendous piece of equipment ..., 4 May 2015
Oh my, this is an horrendous piece of equipment! A face cover for a cat - horrific, absolutely horrific.

If you can't groom your cat without using this monstrosity, stop keeping cats!

The Greatest Stories Ever Told - Biblical Boxset [DVD]
The Greatest Stories Ever Told - Biblical Boxset [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradford Dillman
Offered by Yorkie Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Good films - One faulty, never been able to play., 7 April 2015
Lovely set of films, very well crafted and exceptional at the side of today's films which are quickly forgotten.

Disappointed that one of the dvds is faulty, especially as it is a continuation of the story the robe. I couldn't return as I left it 3 months between watching them.

Horizon Help for Heroes Fleece Welly Liner Sock - Navy, Size 9- 11
Horizon Help for Heroes Fleece Welly Liner Sock - Navy, Size 9- 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product., 5 Dec. 2014
Quality and really nice and toasty warm. These wash well. So good I bought another pair.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tea - if the right one is delivered., 5 Dec. 2014
Beautiful tea, if you can get it - the company had run of it and fobbed me off with a replacement.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara - 7.5 ml, Black
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara - 7.5 ml, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reaction to product. Eyes sore for days!, 5 Dec. 2014
Unfortunately this product made my eyes so sore I had to visit the Doctor. I had a reaction to it, I'm not known for bad reactions to products. Only used the once and had to bin it.

Ravensburger 4-in-1 Disney Princess Beautiful Puzzles
Ravensburger 4-in-1 Disney Princess Beautiful Puzzles
Offered by CHBURNS

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy child, 11 Nov. 2014
Lizzy, age 4, says "4 in 1 is the best". One happy child, so I can't grumble. Nice quality too.

The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing like a bit of Rod to get you going!, 11 Nov. 2014
There's nothing like a bit of Rod to get the vocal cords moving and the feet doing the moves.

This is probably one of the best compilation albums of Rod's it takes you on a journey of emotions and sentimentality (Georgie).

I've owned this quite a while, now I've moved from CD player to digital I'm seriously needing this album in digital version . . . Come on to the powers that be, get with the program!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2014 12:09 PM GMT

The 7-Day Raw Food Kickstart Guide (Health and Wellness Book 2)
The 7-Day Raw Food Kickstart Guide (Health and Wellness Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, straightforward and a good springboard., 8 July 2014
I liked this little book, not because it was packet with lots of recipes for your pennies, or the hundreds of glossy photos - because it has neither. However, I liked it because it is simple, straightforward, informative, gives me ideas, easy to make recipes (others say things like the pulp of baby coconut - I live in Nottinghamshire, not in the city, and even if they were available it is not sustainable for my budget). So, if you want straightforward raw introduction I'd get this, if nothing else the soups are gorgeous, and it gives you ideas of what can go together. There wasn't anything I didn't like for under £1.00. Don't just get it and think it is too short, look, try and taste and then think hoe it is a good launch pad to taste explosions - be open minded, your stomach will thank you for it.

Lifeventure Fabric Wash Leaves
Lifeventure Fabric Wash Leaves
Offered by Sub Zero Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!, 2 July 2014
Don't bother, these are useless - no foam, no cleaning and no refund!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8