Profile for June Bennett > Reviews

Content by June Bennett

June Bennett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus (100ml)
Skin Doctors Vein Away Plus (100ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars My spider veins have definitely not as noticeable as they ..., 18 Sept. 2015
My spider veins have definitely not as noticeable as they were before I started using this cream. I will be buying some more.

Vein Away (100ml) x 2 Pack Deal Saver
Vein Away (100ml) x 2 Pack Deal Saver

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used this product for about 4 weeks now ..., 4 Sept. 2015
I have used this product for about 4 weeks now and I can definitely see a difference in my thread veins, they do not look so severe. I will definitely be buying some more.

That's Entertainment: A Celebration of the MGM Film Musical
That's Entertainment: A Celebration of the MGM Film Musical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
A very good CD, well worth the money

Yoga-Mad Fitness Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair 2 x 2Kg , Blue
Yoga-Mad Fitness Mad Neo Dumbbell Pair 2 x 2Kg , Blue
Offered by PHYSIOSTORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2015
Good value for the money

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tea, but I have not taken it long ..., 12 July 2015
Very nice tea, but I have not taken it long enough to be able to tell if it is good for veins but I would buy some more.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tea. Buckwheat is good for veins, 12 July 2015
Very nice tea. Buckwheat is good for veins. I have only had about 4 cups of tea but I would buy it again.

Foam Roller For Muscle Massage - 13" x 5" - For Physical Therapy & Exercise - FREE Ebook Instructions - Ideal for Myofascial Release - Back - IT Band & Full Body Stiffness Relief
Offered by MasterofMuscle

5.0 out of 5 stars ... mainly on my lower back and my back felt good afterwards. I have only just printed the ebook ..., 1 Jun. 2015
I have only used it a couple of times mainly on my lower back and my back felt good afterwards. I have only just printed the ebook and it is very easy to understand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2015 7:15 AM BST

Earth Angel Realms: Revised and Updated Information for Incarnated Angels, Elementals, Wizards and Other Lightworkers
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars At the moment I have only glanced at it but the older version was very good and this book has more information and I just ..., 8 Feb. 2015
I have read the older version of this book which was very interesting and this book is much thicker. At the moment I have only glanced at it but the older version was very good and this book has more information and I just love Doreen Virtue's books and CDs.

How To Hear Your Angels
How To Hear Your Angels
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
A very interesting book, very well written and I will always refer to it in times of need.

Meditation for Beginners: How to Meditate (As An Ordinary Person!) to Relieve Stress, Keep Calm and be Successful: Volume 4 (Positive Psychology Coaching Series)
by Ian Tuhovsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
A very easy uncomplicated book to read and very helpful in quieting the mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4