Profile for Young.couple > Reviews

Content by Young.couple

Young.couple (St. Neots)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
InstaNatural Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - 100% Pure - Natural Moisturizer for Face, Skin, Hair, Stretch Marks, Scars, Wrinkles & Fine Lines - 4 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars The rosehip oil has a beautiful gentle scent and gently rejuvenates the skin, 9 Jun. 2016
First of all I was very impressed by the packaging, the item was boxed with an additional dispenser. Inside was an amber glass bottle which is fully sealed for added peace of mind.

I was given the chance by Instanatural to review their rosehip oil, I am always thriled to have the chance to review their botanical products whenever I get the chance. This company are always innovative and bringing out new products constantly, you cannot deny the quality of their range. All the oils I have purchased from this company have long shelf life which is a main concern as rancid oils will not be beneficial to your health.

I found the Instanatural Rosehip Oil has improved my acne skin by calming inflammation. The rosehip oil has a beautiful gentle scent and gently rejuvenates the skin, leaving skin feel more supple over a fortnight of use. I am extremely pleased by the results on my own very difficult skin and even more satisfied to know the product is completely natural.

Overall I am impressed with this natural oil and its always reassuring to see the Instanatural logo. I would not hesitate to recommend to others in the future, I feel it is important to buy oils from a reputable brand as they can turn rancid if not ‘turned around’ quickly and there are also different qualities of oil and cheapest is not always the best. I received the product in gratuity and have provided an honest and unbiased review in light of this. I certainly do have a love of Instanatural products since trying them.

Organic Bath bombs - Elegant 7 Piece Gift Set SatinNaturel with shea and cocoa butter natural vegan
Offered by Genc Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars packaged in a black box with a bow it would make the most perfect gift. I had bought this as a gift ..., 9 Jun. 2016
These organic bath bombs have the Wow factor, packaged in a black box with a bow it would make the most perfect gift. I had bought this as a gift but ended up using the bath set before I had the chance!. I will be purchasing this as a birthday gift for friends. The bath bombs are all organic and vegan friendly. I am trying not to use products with animal derived ingredients so I was very impressed by this bath set.

Inside the box is oodles of shredded crimson red paper to ensure the bath bombs arrive intact. I had the following in my box.

mallow flower bath ball - 50g;
bath chocolate - 120g ;
orange and cinnamon bath cupcake - 40g;
macadamia and citrus bath stick - 50g;
strawberry bath cubes - 45g; and
black rose bath hearts - 2 x 18g.

These products melt gently and have a natural pop of fragrance. If you take the time to look at the ingredients you will see a myriad of botanicals, all providing natural stress relievers and smell divine. This is the perfect gift for Mother's Day, for your wife or loved one.

I received this beautiful bath set at a discount in exchange for taking the time to review there stunning natural products. My review is unbiased, honest and fair. I feel this bath set is good value as a gift, especially as its vegan friendly and so hard to find gifts for vegans.

ArtNaturals - The Best Eye Wrinkle Cream / Gel 30ml, 100% Natural, Ageless Looking Skin, Good For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines - From Organic Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid & More - For Men & Women
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars hyaluronic acid can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, 9 Jun. 2016
f you have not heard of Artnaturals before, they product cruelty free, natural and advance performance cosmetics.

Nature’s extraordinary matrix molecule, hyaluronic acid helps to restore skin cells, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. Over time, hyaluronic acid can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Encourages the production of collagen to leave skin plumper and more youthful. Revitalises tired, dehydrated and lackluster skin, by gently replacing the hyaluronic acid which is lost as skin ages.

Excellent for acne prone skin as it reduces collagen deposition, thereby leading to reduced scarring. Encourages and promotes collagen production. Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant and antioxidant which stimulates collagen synthesis and cell proliferation. These skin renewal effects, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin - restoring your skin's youth.

Product Specification:
• Item arrived in a beautiful airless dispenser for no wastage. Inside a gift box perfect for a friend's birthday.
• Will last a very long time only a couple of drops needed at a time
• Luxury ingredients

The product works excellently, hyaluronic acid is used in top end moisturisers and is naturally contained in your skin. I really love this non-greasy formulation and my skin is reacting well to it despite sensitivity.

I was generously given the product to trial by ARTNATURALS, I have thus provided a full and honest reviews in light of testing the product.

DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool All Weather Performance Socks // (Brown - OAK BROWN, EU 43-47 // UK 9.5-12.5)
Offered by Green Partner

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, well constructed sock - with the luxury of merino wool, 9 Jun. 2016
These Danish branded endurance socks are perfect for those who are serious about walking or hiking. I have been using these for the past fortnight and have founded them better than my standard hiking socks. The merino wool content adds luxury but also help regulate your feet's temperature, I find my feet do not sweat and therefore less prone to blisters.

The design is very sporty and look much better than my traditional hiking socks. I really like the support you get from these socks and an excellent length. With a lot of people worrying about Lyme disease from ticks, hiking socks such as these are a god send if you are walking through fields full of long grass. I therefore it may be great for dog walkers or those concerned about contracting Lyme disease.

I love the logo of this brand and I am extremely impressed with the quality of the socks. They have been through the wash and have remained in shape, fluffy and still provide the same elasticity. Very high quality. medium thickness knit so perfect for hot climates.

I received my hiking socks for free in return for a product review. My review is honest and fair, without bias. I would certainly recommend these socks for hikers or serious walkers.

Essentials Fridge Jug 1ltr - Glass Jug with Lid that Fits Most Fridge Door Compartments
Offered by Astra Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful retro shape with the fluted glass, 24 May 2016
Beautiful retro shape with the fluted glass. The walls of the jug are robust and not thin which I was first worried about. Nice strong handle.

Plastic white lid is removeable. You can swivel the lid to let the liquid out or swivel to close and stop liquid falling out.

I used these for Pimms as I feel its nice to see all the fruit in the jugs when serving to guests. Not the largest of jugs (one litre) so I bought several of these to do different types of punches at my party and it was all well received. Extremely happy to have purchased these and their great for storing orange juice out of their cardboard packages.

7dayshop AA and AAA Intelligent and Compact Battery Charger with LCD Display
7dayshop AA and AAA Intelligent and Compact Battery Charger with LCD Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for recharging batteries for high drain appliances, 24 May 2016
This exceeded my expectations and works a dream, I would not think twice to buy this again and they cost over three times more in the shops.
I have been using this charger to charge NimH rechargeable batteries for high drain appliances and its works well and my batteries are holding their charge for a long time.

I have used this product with different brands of products all successfully.

RedRibbonLingerie Sexy High Waisted Leather Look Leggings Jeggings 24 COLOURS Fancy dress Clothing one size 4-12 (L 10-12, 4)
Offered by RedRibbonLingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful qiality trousers, 24 May 2016
Absolutely wonderful qiality trousers, have a sight sheen to them. I have worn under dresses with black ballet pumps for a more sophisticated look. I have also worn them with knee high boots and a jumper. These are really good quality material and crucially not see through! I could not be more happy with these leggings. I also received a discount on the price from the seller and I am leaving this review to note how wonderful and good value they are.

InstaNatural Sweet Organic Almond Oil - Best 100% Pure Multipurpose Moisturizer for Skin, Face, Body & Nails - Cold Pressed, Unrefined & Natural Conditioner for Dry & Damaged Hair - 4 OZ
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Instanatural Almond oil FINALLY a natural solution for acne prone skin., 24 May 2016
I was graciously given the opportunity to try the Instanaturals sweet almond oil in exchange for a review. The product reassuringly is of 100% purity and has a long best before date, which is always important when oils to ensure they are not rancid or have been improperly stored. Almond oil has a whole host of uses it made an excellent hollistic aromatherapy massage oil with a gentle scent but is extremely moisturising. If you suffer from dry hands and cuticles I have found the Instantural almond oil to be extremely beneficial simply use two pea size amounts of oil and rub into the hands. Almond oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and will not leave your hands feeling greasy but amazingly hydrated. Almond oil has been used for centuries in hand moisturisers and its completely natural. I decided to use the produce on some dry areas of skin on my face and have not suffered breakouts in the last week. Almond oil is an affordable multi purpose product a true staple for any house. I am still experimenting but this bottle is big and concentrated you need to use so little to reap excellent rewards. I could not have been sent a better product to review, and I am dedicated to the instanatural products as all have worked incredibly with my sensitive acne prone skin which tends to get oily in the t-zone area and clogged pores very easily. This has not broken me out, it has helped to clam my skin. I would not hesitate in encouraging others to purchase this almond oil, I did receive the product in gratuity for my review but I am leaving a positive review in light of its wonderful effects. My review is 100% unbiased and without prejudice.

Real Herbs Bee Propolis Pure Extract 4 to1 Equivalent to 2800mg of Bee Propolis - Supports Immunity System, Rich in Flavonoids, Improves Digestive Function - 50 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by RnC Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Bee propolis is a fairly new supplement on the market to my mind but is supposed to be excellent for those who suffer from hay f, 28 April 2016
An excellently packaged product from the company Real Herbs. This particular brand I feel is one you can trust, they only produce natural and high quality supplements in fuss free simple packaging. Bee propolis is a fairly new supplement on the market to my mind but is supposed to be excellent for those who suffer from hay fever. My husband is trialling this as he suffers from hay fever the most. He's taking the daily dosage and so far so good but we have not hit hay fever season. When we do I hope to update my review. I hope by this time he will have naturally grown an immunity to pollen as it can be extremely debilitating and requires a lots of hay fever tablets during those times.

I was very kind sent by Real Herbs the bee propolis to trial and I hope to see an improvement for my family. I am giving five stars for the past delivery, brilliant packaging and the facts the product is made to GMP standards is always reassuring. I feel I can rely on this brand not to rest on its laurels and always offers a natural remedy for a variety of complaints.

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Capsules - 750mg of "True Cinnamon" Encapsulated in a Convenient Capsule/pills. 750mg X 50 Capsules
Offered by RnC Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars I sometimes suffer from poor digestion and a friend suggested I try taking cinnamon, 28 April 2016
I sometimes suffer from poor digestion and a friend suggested I try taking cinnamon. I am always keen to take natural products as everyday remedies. I did some research on the internet from carefully approved websites. I soon learned that the common cinnamon bought from the supermarket is not able to boast the health benefits of true Ceylon Cinnamon powder. True Ceylon cinnamon powder is also widely reputed to help decrease blood sugar levels, help with the management of insulin levels and crucially weight loss.

I do not struggle with my weight but my friend did say it was pleasant surprise when she felt it helped her lose weight more quickly in conjunction with her diet regime.

I have been taken these supplements for a month now. I feel better it may be a little soon to report but I cannot deny the quality of the capsules on offer. For true Ceylon cinnamon, these capsules are not only excellent quality but competitively priced. I did receive this product generously for free from Real Herbs, in order to trial and review. My reviews are unbiased and always considered, at times I may leave a month or two if I feel the product needs longer testing. Particularly so, in the case of supplements. I feel the product is simply yet well packaged and would recommend this particular product to others

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9