Profile for justkt > Reviews

Content by justkt

justkt

Page: 1 | 2
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 13 Mar 2014
This was such a good book I could not put it down.It was believable,exciting and full of information on each character.The storyline gripped you from the start and carried on right through to the end.Would recommend this to anyone who like a good detective story.

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
This book was brilliant.i thoroughly enjoyed every page.The story was very well written and totally believable with a great twist at the end.Will read more of her books in future.

Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Angelfall (Penryn and the End of Days Book One)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read ever, 19 Jan 2014
This book had me in its power from the first page.it was everything you could ask for in a book and more.although some of the story was quite graphic it was enthrawling.cannot wait to read the next one.

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2014
Wow this was just as good as the 1st book.I took it away on holiday with me and stayed up until the early hours reading.Exceptional story.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a brilliant read, 1 Sep 2013
THis was such a good chick book easy to read and thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.I will definitely read her next book that's out December.

The Darling Girls
The Darling Girls

4.0 out of 5 stars Summer read, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Darling Girls (Kindle Edition)
Great SUmmer read.Starts off really well,good description of each character and you quickly get into the lives of each woman.Disappointing ending as everything turned out well for them all

Room On The Broom [DVD]
Room On The Broom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Room On The Broom [DVD] (DVD)
this is such a great story my grandaughter loves it and plays it often.well written well acted just great.superb superb

Dolphins Under My Bed
Dolphins Under My Bed
Price: 3.79

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 15 April 2013
so very very boring....but at least it got me to sleep at night!! would not recommend this to anyone.,unless you need sleep!

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper
by Kate Morton
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Hardcover)
This book was fantastic.I cannot remember the last time I cried over a book,but this one had me in tears at the end.Such a wonderful story,you felt all the things described....the summer smells and heat...the sound of bombs,the dust the destruction.Also the laughter,the tears the friendships and the sadness of people.EAch time I thought I knew what was going to happen,I was totally wrong! It kept me enthrawled and unable to put the book down until I had finished the last page.An amazingly good read.

Our Version of Events
Our Version of Events
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: Our Version of Events (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant.Stunning voice and a good mixture of songs,each one bringing its own unique sound and haunting melody.Having had my friends listen to this,they to have purchased the album.

Page: 1 | 2