Profile for AbiV > Reviews

JVL Thin Velvet Space Saving Non-Slip Coat Hangers, Pack of 120, Black
JVL Thin Velvet Space Saving Non-Slip Coat Hangers, Pack of 120, Black
Offered by Saving world

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great for small wardrobes, 6 Jun. 2014
Product as described in advert. Arrived in time. Coathangers are good quality and definitely save loads of space. 4 (rather than 5) rating due to the fact that a number of coathangers in my order had snapped. Probably around 5 of the 120, so not a huge problem, but still annoying.

DBL PB2600 Mobile Phone USB Charger Power Bank 2600mAh BLACK for iPhone / Samsung / HTC / LG / Sony Ericsson / Sony / PSP / Nokia etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 14 Feb. 2013
I bought one for my son who is a student and always on the go. He loves it and says it has come in very handy when he's dashing between lectures and doesn't have time to charge one of his many gadgets. Great price too.

Skins A200 Capri Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, XS
Skins A200 Capri Women's Compression Tights - Black/Pink, XS

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to poor fit, 14 Feb. 2013
Before ordering these I went on to the Skins website which has a tool for working out what size you need to order. I was sceptical when it said an X Small, but assumed they knew their sizing better than I did - I should have gone with my instincts as they were minute. I'd suggest go a size up as they are genuinely like a second skin and the material is exceptionally thin. I returned these - am thinking of buying a small, but will probably find a store that sells them and try them on first.