Profile for Nish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
9 TUBES LIPSTICK HOLDER ORGANISER
9 TUBES LIPSTICK HOLDER ORGANISER
Offered by Home of Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal If You're Looking For Lipstick In A Rush....., 29 Jun. 2015
Great Idea! Stumbled onto this by accident. Was fed up rumbling through drawers looking for the right shade of lipstick. Now I can see all shades at once and find what I need a lot quicker. Having the capacity for nine lipsticks is ideal for me - not too little and not too much. The holder is good quality and looks really nice on my dressing table.

Peers Hardy ATM Bank (Pink)
Peers Hardy ATM Bank (Pink)
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars This was ordered for my daughter's birthday and so far she seems very pleased with it, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Peers Hardy ATM Bank (Pink) (Toy)
After several weeks of being out of stock, I was informed by the manufacturer that were back in stock with Amazon. I ordered this on Thursday and it was delivered the next day. This was ordered for my daughter's birthday and so far she seems very pleased with it. The main object of this is to hide her money away securely from her sister. She loves the whole atm card and pin number element.

Flexifoil 200 x 150cm Soft Fleece Blanket with 90 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. Perfect for Picnics, the Beach and Festivals. Ideal for Outdoor Comfort, Water Resistant and Excellent Durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Blanket! Lovely Big Size. Ideal For Families., 12 May 2015
Really like this. We used this blanket for the first time on Sunday. The fleece side is lovely and soft. The other side is being water resistant is a bonus and it doesn't really pick up grass or sand. Any that it does, you can just brush off with your hand. Its a great size compared to previous blankets that I bought. The carry handle is so ideal. I don't need to have a carrier bag to transport it from the car. Am really tempted to get the soft fleece blanket for the car.

THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO (illustrated, complete, and unabridged)
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO (illustrated, complete, and unabridged)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read!!, 11 Feb. 2015
After seeing a friend carrying this great book around, I was intrigued. I'd heard so much about this story but never actually read it myself.

I ordered it for my kindle. Delivered within seconds.

I am currently 44% through the book and I have to say it's brilliant. It took me a little while to get into it but now I can't put it down. It takes patient and perseverance to get through some of the chapters. The writing is obviously very different to modern writing and therefore you may have to read quite a few sentences more than once. There's a lot of describing within the book and at least one sentence had seven commas within it.

I can't wait to finish this book. According to my kindle, I have 9 hours and 2 minutes till I Finish the book.

Sofia the First: Triple Pack [DVD]
Sofia the First: Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jamie Mitchell
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A great princessy cartoon for everyone!, 3 Feb. 2015
My ten month daughter liked watching this on to. Then I noticed my seven year old daughter watching it too. Next thing I know, me and my ten year old daughter watching it too.

It's actually quite relaxing to watch. Lovely little storylines.

I ended up buying this box set for my seven year old for Xmas. Let's just say it has been watched many times ;-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2015 9:49 PM BST

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Loom Band Crazy!, 3 Feb. 2015
Bought this for my two daughters during the peak loom band craze. They were missing this colour and it goes with absolutely every other colour. Good quality band. Many a bracelet has been made with this.

CIROC Red Berry Vodka, 70 cl
CIROC Red Berry Vodka, 70 cl
Offered by Kool Wines

5.0 out of 5 stars Uhhhhhhmmmm! Yum Yum., 3 Feb. 2015
Thought I'd splash out on Vodka for hubby and me at Christmas rather than my usual Smirnoff Vodka.

This vodka doesn't disappoint. Luv the crisp rich flavour. Would definitely buy again if it was on offer again.

STACKERS Red Velvet Charm Bar Stacker Accessory for Red Stacker Jewellery Boxes
STACKERS Red Velvet Charm Bar Stacker Accessory for Red Stacker Jewellery Boxes
Offered by Carters of London

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 Jan. 2015
Ordered at the same time as the deep jewellery box. Very very quick delivery. Ordered on Friday at 4.30pm, delivered next day by 8.15am

It's a beautiful rich red colour. Bought to help me with my charms. So impressed I ordered 3 more.

STACKERS Classic Size Deep Open Stacker Jewellery Box with Red Velvet Finish Lining.
Offered by Carters of London

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous! Great quality box!, 19 Jan. 2015
Great quality box! I actually use it as a sorting box for when I'm changing charms on my bracelet. Beautiful rich colour! Excellent delivery time - ordered 4.30pm on a Friday and delivered 8.15am the next morning using super saver delivery.

11 Count Black Aida 30x40cm
11 Count Black Aida 30x40cm
Offered by Home Craft supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Quick Delivery! Very happy with product., 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 11 Count Black Aida 30x40cm
I ordered this cloth one evening and it was with me within two days. Well impressed with delivery. This Aida cloth is exactly what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with the quality.

Page: 1 | 2