Profile for Toni Allen > Reviews

Content by Toni Allen

Toni Allen "listansuspress" (UK)

QuickBooks Pro 2012, 1 User (PC)
QuickBooks Pro 2012, 1 User (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 23 Dec 2011
Having used Microsoft Money for years I suddenly needed replacement accounts software after a major computer crash. I had MyMoney files backed up but on reinstalling the programme was kindly told access was denied! I spent a day reading up on every accounts programme, trying to find one that would run reports which I need for my business an the tax man.

QuickBooks Pro 2012 wasn't the cheapest option but it lookedlike it did what I needed and with some extras I currently don't need gave me the room to grow along with my business.

The software arrived promptly, was easy to install and within an hour I had worked out how to enter data so tht the programme would run the reports that I needed. Yes, it took me ages to re-enter all of my accounts, but that provided a swift learning curve and I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient using QuickBooks Pro 2012 is. Easy peasy!

Am I pleased with my choice of product? VERY! I would recommend it to anyone who is self-employed or running a small business. Accounts take enough time as it is and this nifty accounts package takes away the strain and makes life so much easier. You can quickly add details of your client base and regular expenditures. Couple of clicks and your done.