Profile for Occasional Buyer > Reviews

Content by Occasional Buyer

Occasional Buyer

VonShef Professional Powerful Whole Fruit Juicer 990W Max Power Motor with Juice Jug and Cleaning Brush
Offered by Domu UK

4.0 out of 5 stars This juicer was sold at a great price and reasonable shipping, 11 Mar. 2015
This juicer was sold at a great price and reasonable shipping. It works very well for soft fruits and veg but can struggle a little with fresh carrots. I tried kale in it but it spits it straight into the pulp-collector which is disappointing. The collector is easily big enough and it takes 5mins maximum to clean and dry so no big deal. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and it is a terrific introduction to juicing, I use it every morning.

Between the Mountains..
Between the Mountains..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Luka, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Between the Mountains.. (Audio CD)
CD arrived in good time and in good condition. Luka as always contiues to amaze me, what a wonderful singer/songwriter who carries me away to another world!

Asics Men's Gt 2000 M Silver/Neon Yellow/Blue Trainer T2K2N 9307 10.5 UK
Asics Men's Gt 2000 M Silver/Neon Yellow/Blue Trainer T2K2N 9307 10.5 UK
Offered by Runmarkt

4.0 out of 5 stars GT2000, 4 Nov. 2013
These runners were to replace my GT2160. They feel the same to me if a little larger for some reason (size 46). Usually ASICS fitting is the same across runners so I was a bit suprised. However they perform the same to me, as a moderate runner. Price was good but I have seen them since at a better price.

Piano Man: The Very Best Of Billy Joel
Piano Man: The Very Best Of Billy Joel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 4 Nov. 2013
This is an old CD and it came at a great price, also arrived just in time.
Overall very happy with my purchase.

Triumph Around the World (Eye Classics)
Triumph Around the World (Eye Classics)
by Robbie Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 4 Nov. 2013
My book arrived in 'as new' condiction which it was and arrived on the last day of the postage dates.
This is a great book for any biker/traveller, it is amazing that someone so unprepared could have survived this trip.
Well worth the read and great value..

2 Car Truck Universal Day Fog Aux Driving DRL 16 LED Light Lamp White
2 Car Truck Universal Day Fog Aux Driving DRL 16 LED Light Lamp White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 4 Nov. 2013
I wanted one of these for my motorcycle. The lights arrived well wrapped and in good time. The casings are plastic and are not highly duracle. I fitted one to my motorcycle and it does exactly what i wanted, plenty of daylight visibility and clear white light. If this fails I have another one left over that I can use. Fantastic value for money, I am very happy with this product.