Profile for Kostas > Reviews

Content by Kostas

Kostas "Kostas" (Pireas, Greece)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 July 2013
Quick delivery
High quality
Value for money
and finally I found a case for my phone because i couldn't find one to the local stores

Some Like It Hot - Special Edition [DVD] [1959]
Some Like It Hot - Special Edition [DVD] [1959]
Dvd ~ Marilyn Monroe
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Totaly love it, 21 May 2013
Totaly love it. A classic movie that I watch over and over again. Great quality, both picture and sound. A movie that everyone must have

George Crumb: Vox Balaenae (Voice of the Whale)
George Crumb: Vox Balaenae (Voice of the Whale)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality, 21 May 2013
Vox Balaenae was revealed to me when I was younger and I heard it during a music composition and orchestration class. Since then, I collect recordings of it and I can tell that this is one of my personal best.

Gadget Giant LG Optimus 4X HD P880 Black PU Leather WALLET Flip Case Cover With 4 Card Slots & LCD Screen Protector & Touch Screen Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality case, 11 May 2013
Great quality case at such a low price! I bought two cases, one for me and one as a gift