Profile for Preston > Reviews

LOVE IS SWEET Bunting Wedding Banners Signs
LOVE IS SWEET Bunting Wedding Banners Signs
Offered by Heart Service

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing letters., 24 Jun. 2016
We were missing some letters, shame of me not to check before the day of the wedding prep. Then again, i expected this should not have been an issue.

Stagg SAC3PXM DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe XLR Male to Jack Cable
Stagg SAC3PXM DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe XLR Male to Jack Cable

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Jan. 2016
Bit noisy for production work

Dental Hygiene Kit - Includes Stainless Steel Tarter Scraper/scaling Remover, Dental Toothpick, Mouth Mirror-Perfect Stocking Stuffer Under £15
Offered by Pure attraction

5.0 out of 5 stars Study piece of equipment., 20 Jan. 2016
Dental kit is very good quality. I have a plastic set from Boots a while ago for £6-7 and though that works it does have some flex. This shows no sign of flexing.

I would concur with the other reviews the caps need to be improved.

It comes in a plastic sleeve, perhaps not the most hygienic but for transport it's fine. I would happily pay more if it was in toothbrush style case. It would give a much better finish to a good product (and a home for it).

I have only used it for a short while so I cannot comment on long term durability. If I were to guess I would say the rust would set in first rather than it snapping etc, these feel very durable.

Overall the product works very well.

BPS Ultra Slim Universal TV Wall Bracket Tilt Fits for 23-55inch Samsung Sony LG Panasonic Toshiba Hitachi ect. TFT Wall Mount Plasma LCD LED 3D HD Screen VESA Max 400x400, FREE Spirit Level
Offered by BestDeal-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Tedious to assemble, yes assemble.., 23 Oct. 2015
So I have bought fair few wall mounts in the past, but this is the first one I needed to assemble.

6 screws on top, 6 screws on bottom to join he 2 halves together.
2 screws each on side poles.
Guess what? Because all those screws it's on skew (see picture). The threads on the poles are not parallel (when manufactured).

In short, the quality control is poor.

Because of the amount of screws it took a while to assemble. It's a TV Mount! Why does it need assembling??
Because of the amount of screws, it has high probability if the screws coming loose when load is applied (tv), it probably won't fall but it will I suspect eventually be off parallel.

In short, it's a poor design.

For what reason you ask they use this design. Save on packaging. That's it.

All in all it will probably work.. But I would need to epoxy the joins and lock tight the screws to ensure it won't budge in time..

I would recommend buying another style like the VonHous.

You are not getting value for money, you are literally buying few bars with holes. That's it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PDF Max Pro - Read, Annotate & Edit PDF documents plus Fill out PDF Forms!
PDF Max Pro - Read, Annotate & Edit PDF documents plus Fill out PDF Forms!

1.0 out of 5 stars Tf101, 17 Jun. 2015
I cannot open the app, crashes on start up.

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Blue Royale, S
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt - Blue Royale, S
Offered by Albi Store

3.0 out of 5 stars I suppose it wont be too bad if you do not lift your arms too often ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Bought the small and the medium, both rides up when playing racquet sports. I suppose it wont be too bad if you do not lift your arms too often while exercising. For me however it will only be occasional wear...

Wireless vertical ergonomic optical USB mouse / vertical model | Wireless 2.4G | ergonomic design - prevention against mouse arm/tennis arm (RSI syndrome) - particularly arm-friendly | wireless | 5 buttons
Offered by CSL-Computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but a gimmick?, 13 Jan. 2015
Having only just received the item with very prompt delivery (next day!), I cannot comment on the long term use. I will update later at some point, for now I will concentrate on initial feedback.

Background:
I own 8 wireless mice of varying levels of quality and brands, gaming to ergonomic. Honestly I really cant fault many of the Logitech builds and would stand the test of time, however the price at which you pay for Logitech are a bit pricey personally. If you are prepared to spend on Logitech medium to high end models you will get a good product, this review is about comparing medium high end product for fraction of cost.

Pros:
# Nicely built, very well screwed together, better than some Microsoft ones.
# Very smooth, smooth movement, and scroll.
# Buttons are very nice to click, except wheel click. (ie Anker £10 wireless one on comparison feels like a £10 mouse click, this is very important in my honest opinion).
# Batteries included (small plus but theses little things count)

Cons:
# 2x AAA, not sure on the life of the battery, i knew this before i purchased so i suppose you can call it an experiment, time will tell. I would prefer 1x AA or 2xAA (I suspect 2xAA is quite big and heavy and it seems majority of people like lightweight)
# Wheel clicker is too stiff, it should be easier to click than the mouse clicks not stiffer
# Rubber pads are not level. it rocks between 11 O'clock and 5 O'clock direction, I am sure this is not normal and a defect but I do not intend to return for this reason. I will stick some tape for levelling the mouse, this is a bit of a disappointment. First time I had this issue with all the mice I've bought.

Notes:
# I would say it is a medium weight
# Ergonomics are a little strange, moving side to side is different, one would need to kink their hand more to pan. but it is kinking in the natural wrist direction which I suspect where the ergonomics come in. Moving up and down has become more of a challenge. My posture has always been ok but of lately injury to the wrist made things more noticeable hence why I am trying this mouse.
# Due to the position of the scroll wheel i need to move my hands slightly down the mouse to access it, which starts to drag the pinky finger.
# I cant imagine this to be "too big" for adults with small hands, perhaps children. Ergonomic mice are supposed to fill up your hands.

Overall verdict:
I don't think its enough of a change to make it change your life, I feel its a bit of a gimmick but we shall see. At £11 you cant go far wrong. I will keep with this and very sure it will out last my Anker mouse in terms of quality but not sure in battery life. Shame about the rubber pad. I would say 3.5 star but Amazon buyers will tend to not touch anything with less than 4, so I give this a 4, ie worth buying.

Parker S0856310 IM Fountain Pen, Medium Nib - Brushed Metal with Chrome Trim
Parker S0856310 IM Fountain Pen, Medium Nib - Brushed Metal with Chrome Trim

1.0 out of 5 stars Slowly died., 16 Dec. 2014
Unfortunatly after 1 cartridge it started to block and though all my efforts it has been not successful.
I've been on numerous fountain pen websites and forums (become somewhat more experienced with pens) to figure out how to clean/maintain/renew it but still nothing. Changed inks, used convertors etc but still nothing. Annoyingly the refund window expired so it's now deemed a pretty but useless item. Shame. Will not recommend.

Handy Photo
Handy Photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Handy Photo (App)
I have been using Photoshop editor and other ps type apps but this one seems to be pretty Easy to pick up.

Filters are nice touch and easy to change.
It's generally quite quick.
I do like the multitouch.
Clone/move tools are clever.
My only very minor gripe is colour tone possibilities. Besides warmth I would like to change the hue, or green/purple.

I have not found smart selection to be useful yet as I have not had much success in that dept but A for effort!

It would be a product I'd happily recommend :)

GreenPower Premium Battery Saver
GreenPower Premium Battery Saver

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass.., 21 April 2014
Tried it as it was free on amazon. The theory behind it is good, but there is a few flaws..

, auto wifi on. I am constantly connecting toopen wifi sources which require sign in (open cloud, hotel etc..)

UI, have some redundancy in it. It makes it more complicated than it actually requires to be. Why a big settings button on the left?

The general feel is unfinished and not very professional.

I would be v unhappy if I paid for this app.

Page: 1 | 2