Profile for Julian May > Reviews

Education of a Wandering Man
Education of a Wandering Man
by Louis L'Amour

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read,, 6 Aug. 2010
I bought this book as it was one of the books Chris McCandless had with him on his great adventure.

I can understand why Chris was so motivated by this book, as Louis is an inspiration and this book is so well written and thought provoking. It really pulls you into the travelling /tramping life and simple self reliance way of life.

Its full of great quotes and little stories which can be read and re read as to me they never get boring.

What else I like about this book is how I have been turned onto so many different books which are quoted in this book. Many a great read thanks to The Education of a Wondering Man.

The only thing I would say is you may find it a little slow in the begining, keep going its well worth it.

Pocket Guide to Fishing Knots
Pocket Guide to Fishing Knots
by Peter Owen

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome book, 28 May 2010
This book is awsome. Light weight, clear in instruction and well more three times what I paid.

If you can not use this book then I dont know what book you could use.

fishing tackle 30 PC AND A FEW EXTRA! complete fishing lure set AND tackle box great present S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 May 2010
I bought these lures as I live in Norway and they cost a fortune out here, I had seen the reviews and at the price I thought I could not really lose.

When I opened them up I was very please to see that although cheap they were well built and ready to go. Great results so far.

The only thing I would say is that they should have a list of what lures are for what fish. If you did not know anything about lures or even fishing you may have a problem with knowing what catches what, small point but worth thinking about when buying, may even be an idea to buy a book to go with this set.