Profile for corkey > Reviews

corkey

Zyliss Cafetiere Hot Mug - Red
Zyliss Cafetiere Hot Mug - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 23 Jan. 2014
Having read the reviews - I can only assume that the cup that I ordered is faulty. No matter how little coffee I have in the cup, as soon as I push down the filter, I get unfiltered coffee flooding though a small hole at the base of the plunger, into the top filtered area of the cup.

Royal Canin Dog Food Labrador/Retriever 30 Dry Mix 12kg
Royal Canin Dog Food Labrador/Retriever 30 Dry Mix 12kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value, 27 July 2012
Our Lab loves this food, but being a Lab, that may not be a huge endorsement. Anyway, she loves it, and this is the cheapest place to buy it. Simples.

Sneaker Balls Shoe Fresheners - One
Sneaker Balls Shoe Fresheners - One

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 27 July 2012
I simply pop these balls into my trainers after playing squash, and they no longer honk. Simples.. I will be buying more.

Electronic Rat Killer
Electronic Rat Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Ol Smoky does the job..., 5 May 2011
We brought this based on the reviews on here. It arrived yesterday, and took no time to set up. We used a bit of leftover Easter chocolate as bait, and left it in the loft overnight. Hey Presto, this morning, the little light is flashing, and we have caught our first mouse !!... We'll reset it now, and see what more we can catch !!...