Profile for Ms Nicolette Kearey > Reviews

Content by Ms Nicolette K...

Ms Nicolette Kearey

Betadine Dry Powder Antiseptic Spray 100ml
Betadine Dry Powder Antiseptic Spray 100ml
Offered by Pharmacy At Hand

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but the spray gets blocked up, 16 Sept. 2013
I love this product, it's great to use when you need to clean a wound or it's in a difficult place - I use it on my horse. But the spray gets blocked and I've had to find something else to use instead. A real shame.

Asset Management: Whole-life Management of Physical Assets
Asset Management: Whole-life Management of Physical Assets
by Chris Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting and easy to read, 16 Sept. 2013
I bought this book when I started working on an Asset management project in FM. I was dreading having to read it as I thought it would be quite stuffy and text book like, but it's great. It's easy to read and written in a clear and interesting style.

LEIGHTON DENNY Slick Tips Nail and Cuticle Oil 12 ml
LEIGHTON DENNY Slick Tips Nail and Cuticle Oil 12 ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars faster growing, stronger nails, 16 Sept. 2013
I've used this product for a few years on and off. This is great for making your nails grow faster and improves their strength, but I find if I stop using it even for a few days they can snap. Not sure if that's down to the product or just my nails.

Riding the Waves of Culture: Understanding Diversity in Global Business 3rd edition
by Fons Trompenaars

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun insight into different cultures, 16 Sept. 2013
I used this book when I was studying my MBA, lost it and recently bought an updated version. It's really easy to read and has some fun exercises. Try one when you're next with friends, or in the pub to see how they respond - very insightful!

Radiol B-R Anti-Bacterial Jelly 40g. Horse Minor Wound Care
Radiol B-R Anti-Bacterial Jelly 40g. Horse Minor Wound Care
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! A 'must have' in your equine first-aid kit, 16 Sept. 2013
I love this stuff. It's great for those minor scratches and cuts that horses pick up in the field. I use it on insect bites too. I always keep a couple of tubes just in case

Dr Beckmann Service-It Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner 250g
Dr Beckmann Service-It Deep Clean Washing Machine Cleaner 250g
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked well, 16 Sept. 2013
I was impressed with this product. My washing machine had a faint smell to it so I used this powder and it made a huge difference. I'll use it on a regular basis from now on.

Toggi Women's Fenton Jodhpur - Black, 30 Inch
Toggi Women's Fenton Jodhpur - Black, 30 Inch
Offered by Pony2Paddock Equestrian Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and really comforable, 16 Sept. 2013
I have 2 pairs of these jodhpurs, they are warm, fit well and last for ages. I highly recommend them

The Leveling (A Mark Sava Spy Novel Book 2)
The Leveling (A Mark Sava Spy Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 16 Sept. 2013
Good fun read, fast paced and a little far fetched but very entertaining. Reminded me of the good old fashioned cold war spy stories, based on guile and the characters wits, but with a modern twist. Highly recommend it. I would definitely read the others.