ARRAY(0xab8da180)

Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2
Griffin Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for iPad 2 and the new iPad (iPad 3) - Pink
Price: 23.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product., 20 Jan 2013
Really happy with both the seller and the product. I have 1 year old twins who destroy my iPad on a regular basis when skyping their Dad so this has been a godsend. He also has the black version while on tour in Afghanistan and as far as I know it's doing a sterling job protecting his iPad.

Amscan International First Birthday Girl Hanging Swirl Decorations, Pack of 5
Amscan International First Birthday Girl Hanging Swirl Decorations, Pack of 5
Offered by GLITTER PARTY
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 Dec 2012
I still have these hung off my living room light 3 days after our twins party and they love looking up at them. It seems a shame to take them down really.

How to Make a Great Wedding Speech: 2nd edition
How to Make a Great Wedding Speech: 2nd edition
by Philip Calvert
Price: 7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 9 Dec 2012
This was bought for a secret Santa gift for someone who was going to be best man twice in the same year he also got married. Apparently it had great information and tips and was very useful throughout the year.

F*ck you You F*ckin' F*ck Mad Mug
F*ck you You F*ckin' F*ck Mad Mug
Offered by Paramountbuy
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., 9 Dec 2012
Hubby loved this mug. Always gets a laugh with the people he works with. It's of the best made mug in the world but my hubby's is still going strong after a couple of years.

Coping with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Coping with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
by Christine Craggs-Hinton
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers all basics., 9 Dec 2012
I found this a great book to read when first diagnosed with pcos. It covers all basics and doesn't bog you down with too much complicated stuff too soon. It's factual and clear with its information and well worth a read.

PacaPod Changing Bag - Napier - Charcoal
PacaPod Changing Bag - Napier - Charcoal
Offered by PacaPod Ltd
Price: 85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 9 Dec 2012
I took a lot of time to investigate all changing bags before I made my decision but I am so glad I invested in this one. As I have twins I needed all the space I could get and the pod that keeps the bottles warm, is big enough for me to squeeze 4 Tommee Tippee bottles in. There are plenty of sections including one for your own things.
Now that my girls are a year old I find I can carry not only bottles but their food aswell.

Flopsies Meerkat 8-inch
Flopsies Meerkat 8-inch
Price: 5.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Flopsies Meerkat 8-inch (Toy)
This is a well made product, something that my daughter loves to play with as both she and her twin sister love the meerkat advert. Not sure if its one of the original ones but I didn't want to spend too much on a toy that I thought was just going to be discarded after only a few minutes (as most things do at their age).

LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table
LeapFrog Animal Adventure Learning Table
Price: 33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift., 9 Dec 2012
My 1yr old twins absolutely love this product as there is so much to do and listen to. We were going to get another "big" present and this was going to be a little something extra but they are so happy with this that we don't think we need to. A great product that's worth the money.

hallmark My 1st Birthday Pink Printed Latex Balloons Asst. (8 count)
hallmark My 1st Birthday Pink Printed Latex Balloons Asst. (8 count)
Offered by GLITTER PARTY
Price: 2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 9 Dec 2012
I wanted some balloons for my twins birthday but sadly the pack we were sent may have been faulty as they would burst on their own only minutes after being blown up.

Fehn Babylove Sheep Cuddle Blanket with Soft Teether
Fehn Babylove Sheep Cuddle Blanket with Soft Teether
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful soother, 9 Dec 2012
Originally I bought this in the hope my daughter would love this as much as her first one she has had since she was born. At first she tossed it aside but now it stays in her cot and she sleeps with both of her Lambys. It's made of a really soft fabric and the plastic piece on it is great for chewing and teething.

Page: 1 | 2