Profile for Claire > Reviews

Claire

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 9 Dec 2012
These look great and we still have them up in our living room 3 days after their birthday. I'm even considering putting them up in my twins bedroom when we decide to take them down.

Griffin GB35108 Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 - Black & Black
Offered by Terminal 1
Price: 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 9 Dec 2012
Husband is using this in Afghanistan and it has protected his iPad perfectly and has even kept his iPad in perfect working order whilst being attacked by our 1yr old twin daughters at home.

32MB BLACK 1.5 inch Digital Photo Frame Key ring with Built-in Rechargeable Battery....USB....Plug & Play (No Installation Software Required)
Offered by Laptop Kit UK
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 9 Dec 2012
Was hoping to send this full of pics of our twin daughters to my hubby in Afghanistan but sadly I can't get it working as I think it may be incompatible with my IMac. I don't think it mentioned this in the product information, maybe I have the wrong information but for whatever reason, I can't get it to work.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Dec 2012
My daughter loves this gift so much that we have just ordered one for her twin sister, that way they will have their own puppy that speaks their name. It's simple to programme your child's favourite animal, food etc and then these answers are included in a whole host of ways. This can also be changed at any time. It's a really well made product.

Page: 1 | 2