Profile for Luis Veloso > Reviews

Content by Luis Veloso

Luis Veloso

rooCASE Apple iPod Nano 7 (7th Generation) Hybrid Silicone Case with Detachable Holster Clip - Black
Offered by PCMICROSTORE
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 9 Feb 2014
I love it. It is exactly as it was described. No complaints at all. I really really freally recommend it!

Philips DC315/05 iPod Docking Station - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Philips DC315/05 iPod Docking Station - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A 4-in-1 product: a MUST-HAVE from Philips!, 25 Jun 2012
I have an iPhone 4, running in iOS 5.1.1., and i had been looking for a dock to put in my bedside table. Sound had to be good but it wasn't my priority. I wanted a dock which would have radio, could play my musics from the iphone, had an alarm and also that looked nice and not with too much brightness that could lighten the room. At the end i was in doubt between 3 or 4 products but Philips DC315/05 was the winner. The radio is very nice and you can set 20 different radio stations. It plays the music from iphone and it doesn't start playing as you dock it, like in other docks i was looking, which can be a real bummer. The alarm is awesome: two different alarms that you can set for weekdays and another for weekends and it's very easy to program it. And also, as others said it in other reviews, the sound starts low and it goes increasing till a very loud sound and that is great for a smooth awakening. I can assure you that you won't be disapointed at all with the quality of the sound..is terrific. Even in top volume the sound is outstanding and it gets loud, believe me. The dock shows the hours and the weekday plus the month and the day of the year, and it shows in a discrit and light bright that doesn't bother you in a dark room. The cherry on the top of the cake is the design, i love it..a small dock, simple and good looking. I have been using it for 5 days now and i just found an inconveniente: i have a speck pixelskin hd case for my iphone and unfortunately i have to take it out every time i want to dock my iphone..for me is just a small inconvenient but still doesn't take a bit of my enthusiasm with this perfect little dock. Strongly recommend it! Enjoy!

Speck PixelSkin HD for iPhone 4 - Black
Speck PixelSkin HD for iPhone 4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 20 Jun 2011
I am very glad with the purchase of this item. I bought it last october and since then it protects my iphone 4, 24 7. Even though i am very careful with my phone, it fell on the ground a couple of times and due to the good protection provided by the case the phone didn't have any problem - not even the case that it seems like it's brand new. It looks fancy, elegant and simple. Plus the phone fits inside perfectly with no movement inside the case at all. I highly recommend this item for those who want to have their phone well protected. I assure that despite there are several cases on the market which are more atractive, this one, overall, is the best.