Profile for D. Clinch > Reviews

Content by D. Clinch

D. Clinch (Leicestershire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
NOW That's What I Call 21st Century
NOW That's What I Call 21st Century
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, digital download & CDs. :-), 4 Aug. 2014
Great compilation chosen by my pre teen & mid teenage sons. Music for all ages.... Even my middle aged husband :-) well worth the purchase as you get the download & discs so can be accessed on all devices.

200 BLACK DOGGY BAGS POO BAGS TIE HANDLES FRAGRANCED
200 BLACK DOGGY BAGS POO BAGS TIE HANDLES FRAGRANCED
Offered by CaptainValue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good & do the job, 4 Aug. 2014
Good.... Do the job.
Could have done with a slightly bigger size so that my husband with his huge hands can poop scoop more easily... Ideal for ladies or teenagers to use. Quite flimsy, but all the better to be biodegradable :-)

Bonkers: My Life in Laughs
Bonkers: My Life in Laughs

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read .... Not pretentious ... A good glimpse into the life of a comic writing genius :-), 4 Aug. 2014
Great read.... A must for all Jennifer Saunders people. Very enjoyable read offering an insight into the lady behind the comedy writing genius :-)

Now That's What I Call Rock
Now That's What I Call Rock
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD., 24 July 2014
Good CD... plus ideal with download. Fully enjoying this mix of music on our travels. Initially purchased for o urban son to drum along to as recommended by his teacher :-)

chinkyboo White Large Window Screen Mesh Net Insect Fly Bug Mosquito Moth Door Netting with chinkyboo logo bag
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Great smell + reasonable price. Used as a combination repellent against bugs on holiday.... :-)

Apple Digital AV Adapter
Apple Digital AV Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 12 Sept. 2013
great for watching i player
wonderful for downloaded films etc.
no good for Sky as they block you adding anything to your ipad.

Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Vax W90-RU-B Rapide Ultra Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning, 1 July 2013
Ideal for cleaning my carpets in the lounge & with the hand brush attachment my stairs are also fresh too.
Easy to use and manoeuvre. Does a really good job as the brushes & suction work well together to give a thorough clean on my cream/ gold carpet.
Only drawback is the size of the machine for storing & carrying upstairs. It is good that the main handle can be removed for storage, but it is still quite heavy. In its defence I have been spoilt by my compact dyson ball vacuum that is super lightweight.
I would definitely recommend this carpet cleaner & as a bonus it has a 2 year guarantee :-)

Canon CL-541XL Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon CL-541XL Colour Ink Cartridge

4.0 out of 5 stars branded & xl size, 1 July 2013
always buy branded toner. these are not the best value, but they do have a bigger ink capacity than the standard canon ones. I have saved compared to the standard sizes canon ones. very quick delivery. will use this service again. super print quality as always from canon.

Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black
Canon PG-540XL Ink Cartridge - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars canon ink, 1 July 2013
good but not super low price. very quick delivery. I always buy branded ink & this bigger quantity cartridge saved me a little compared to the smaller ones.

Fallen Fruits DB40 Flower Doorbell - Brown
Fallen Fruits DB40 Flower Doorbell - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 July 2013
Quick delivery. Pleased I purchased this as some of the reviews were mixed. Rope tie on bell sounder. Sturdy cast iron attractive bracket. Antique style. Good clear sound too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10