Profile for Paula > Reviews

Ring Automotive NRRCT01 Rechargeable Car Torch, 12 V
Ring Automotive NRRCT01 Rechargeable Car Torch, 12 V
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 22 Dec. 2014
I was a bit disappointed to read that the torch was not to be left in the socket when engine is switched off. One of my reasons for purchasing this item was that I assumed I could leave it connected and at hand.

Bridge Secrets (Collins Little Books)
Bridge Secrets (Collins Little Books)

4.0 out of 5 stars All you need in a small book, 26 July 2013
I had not played bridge for some time and I found this book great for revision. It covers all the basics of ACOL bidding in a very organised and concise way and there are also useful guidelines for playing.
It is just the right length for a Kindle.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday reading, 24 May 2013
An enjoyable light read for people of a certain age. Didn't lag , a bit predictable, but would recommend it to friends.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive, 24 May 2013
I enjoyed reading this book at the outset but found the story to be too drawn out and repetitive. I struggled to finish it,nothing to grip you and keep you going.

GENUINE MSI Laptop battery for Wind U Series U100 U100X U110 U115 U120 U123 U130 U135 U150 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent after sale service, 24 May 2013
I ordered this battery only to discover that the problem with my netbook was not the battery. I was delighted to be able to return it and receive a full refund even though I had opened the packaging and tried it in my computer. My 5 star rating is for the service I received from the supplier not the battery!

Pack of 25 Flower Print 2 Holes Flower Shape Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x17mm
Offered by FT-Deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as colourful as expected, 14 Feb. 2013
The buttons were a bit smaller than I expected and the colour and design is not as sharp as in the picture but still work as embellishments.