Profile for Teeshonator > Reviews

Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Black
Offered by SoYouShoes
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 27 Jan 2013
I find it really hard to shop for footwear online - as I have larger feet then most women, and they are quite wide. After reading reviews for close to an hour, I decided there were my best bet, and I like the style. The delivery was very quick, and the boots themselves seem to be well made. I've been out in them a few times (to work and back, and one walk through the show with my partner)
I will say, that the boots are quite generously sized. I am usually a size 8, however a 7 would of been enough. The furry insides keep me quite warm, and there is a huge amount of room around the calf. Certainly more then enough to stuff your trousers into.
As for water resistance, there is very little. If you go stomping around more then a couple cm of water or slush, you will start noticing some dampness. They do dry out quickly once indoors, but not recommended for long walks or jumping around the puddles.

Other then that, they are really comfy and warm. I would buy them again.

Terminator Quadrilogy [DVD] [2009]
Terminator Quadrilogy [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Price: 12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Nov 2012
Awesome collection in one handy boxset. The movies themselves don't need an intro, the product I can say is affordable and quality.

Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 6 (Xbox 360)
Price: 5.86

= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am a long term Resident Evil enthusiast, as well as the zombies! I enjoy the old school zombies more then the direction they started taking it in 4 & 5. However, I really am enjoying this one. My brother and I sat down and nailed through one campaign in a day. The co-op is much better then playing with AI in my opinion, and hasn't made it anymore difficult picking up items or ammo. There is a lot of game-play to be had, as well as mercenaries and knowing RE, there will be DLC.

Soap And Glory Heel Genius 125ml
Soap And Glory Heel Genius 125ml
Offered by FanFive
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy, 27 Nov 2012
I love all the Soap & Glory collection. Next to hand food on my favorites is this one. Noticeable results in a short period of time, pleasant smell, and decent pricing on how much use you get out of a single bottle.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Offered by TTS
Price: 18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What an amazing game! I enjoyed the first one enough to be looking forward to this one. The game itself is much like the first some, roaming around, random fights, decent story. The online is decent and easy to start and end the co-op, without interrupting your progress. Online is all the same. Quite a bit of DLC available already, will be buying the season pass shortly.

Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - Electric Blue - 16 / 18
Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - Electric Blue - 16 / 18
Offered by Don4life
Price: 7.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy, 27 Nov 2012
Good quality cardigan, everyone needs one to just throw on! It isnt the thickest, more of a accent to your style, not for warmth. no complaints.

Vans Unisex-Adult Van Doren Backpack VC8YBA5 Black/Charcoal
Vans Unisex-Adult Van Doren Backpack VC8YBA5 Black/Charcoal
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy, 27 Nov 2012
Purchased this as my carry on for an international flight. The shoulder straps are comfortable with a lot of items fitting in the bag. Vans always gives good quality product, and I like the design

Marie Meili Obsession Deep Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Ivory 36DD
Marie Meili Obsession Deep Plunge Bra Plunge Women's Bra Ivory 36DD

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent buy, 27 Nov 2012
Good quality bra, everyone needs a white one! I am a big chested woman, and these do the trick. no complaints.

Marie Meili Erin Bandeau Bra T-Shirt and Seamless Women's Bra White 38DD
Marie Meili Erin Bandeau Bra T-Shirt and Seamless Women's Bra White 38DD

The Batman Files
The Batman Files
by Matthew K. Manning

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Batman Files (Hardcover)
A must have for anyone who appreciated batman or comics in general. I have wanted this for a long time, but couldnt bring myself to spend the money, grabbed it on offer and am so pleased! The book is huge, well designed and very entertaining. The graphics are very detailed. Nothing cheap about this book at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4