Profile for Katiee93 > Reviews

USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
USB LED Optical Wired Scroll Wheel Mini Mouse Mice For PC Laptop - Black
Offered by EU-China Trade

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 12 Oct. 2013
Broke about a week or so after I used it. The lights were actually very distracting for me personally.. however i was comfortable to use

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by amy's Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, 12 Oct. 2013
Very good mouse, it's comfortable to use and easy to control. It sets up to the computer/laptop very easy and quickly.

Fast & Furious 1-5 Box Set [DVD] [2001]
Fast & Furious 1-5 Box Set [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy., 12 Oct. 2013
Great, great price for the amount of films that comes with this DVD box set considering in asda just one DVD is £5! great delivery speed :)

Wedding Rings and Butterfly Photo Album - Wedding Day Gift
Wedding Rings and Butterfly Photo Album - Wedding Day Gift
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Oct. 2013
Bought this for a couple of whom I was a photographer. I re-made the centre image to a picture of those. Nice bright white material. Only this is that it's difficult to get photograph into but I managed and the couple loved it!

True Blood - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
True Blood - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Anna Paquin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Oct. 2013
Been a fan of True Blood since S1E1 and this is a great box set. Great for the price which I think i bought for just over £20.

re-write - 13/11/2013
I got up to Season 5 Episode 11 and it disc froze so obviously i got the disc out to wipe it and the disc was in such a mess, which was hard to understand as i hadn't touch it (i did make sure everydisc was in but never touched them unless i was watching them). First thing i did was contact the seller 'hot films', they were very understanding and actually opened a new box to re-send me the disc, i emailed on Monday, they replied Monday, send out the disc tuesday and i got it by wednesday. Excellent!, very impressed with the company and overall happy as i can get back to watching them :D

Protective Carrying Case for 2.5" Portable USB External Hard Disk Drives - Extra Space for Memory Cards and USB cable - Detachable Hand Strap Included
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Greay!, 12 Oct. 2013
Bought mine for my 'Toshiba HDTB110EK3BA 1TB Stor.E Basics USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Black' and it fit fine, little extra room but it fits and so does the wire. Came expremly fast! Only fault is the strap which comes with it as the hook it very small but the material on the case to clip onto it a little too big.

Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Leather Case Cover with USB Keyboard (QWERTY) for 7 inch Tablet PCs
Offered by lanwow

4.0 out of 5 stars 50-50, 27 Jun. 2013
I'll review it twice as I bought one for my tablet and one for my dad's.
For mine I have an android tablet from amazon the ones between £30-£50 (different colours) and it works perfectly, only thing I'd like would be a mouse with it as it's rather annoying having to use the screen even though I'd attached it to a keyboard, but it works perfectly still - no attachments were needs as the tablets comes with the USB adapter.
My dad however my dad has a nexus 7 touch pad and it didn't work on his, had to buy a male-male or female-female (one of those adapters) but it still didn't work.

Integral Slide 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - White
Integral Slide 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 27 Jun. 2013
Usually I only order Sandisk or TRANSCEND USB or memory cards but ordered it on the Sunday got it before the expected arrival date, great price for the amount of memory - the slider is a little stiff but maybe after a few uses it'll be fine but nothing to really rate any less for. it's thicker than most memory sticks and a little bigger. As a photographer and an ex-student I have had at least 15+ memory sticks but this is by far something I'd recommend to people.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 9:07 PM BST

Integral UltimaPro SDHC 32GB Class 10 Memory Card
Integral UltimaPro SDHC 32GB Class 10 Memory Card
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun. 2013
I'm an amateur photographer - recently done a wedding shoot and I wanted a bigger memory for the day. 32gb is great and I'm able to use it again for the next wedding I have in the summer. Defiantly recommend this to other photographer.

Hama Tripod Bag - Black
Hama Tripod Bag - Black
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hama Tripod Bag - Black (Camera)
Fit's my tripod in perfectly with extra room - I like that there's a shoulder strap too which makes it easier when carrying!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5