Profile for Denisa Havlickova > Reviews

Content by Denisa Havlickova

Denisa Havlickova

Page: 1 | 2
Master Class Non-Stick Large Springform Cake Tin with Loose Base, 30 cm (12")
Master Class Non-Stick Large Springform Cake Tin with Loose Base, 30 cm (12")

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is perfect. Very strong and solid, 6 April 2015
Don't go for cheaper makes. This one is perfect. Very strong and solid. Well worth extra few pounds.

Bath Crayons
Bath Crayons
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bath Crayons (Toy)
My 2 and half year old boy loves painting in the bath. He can spend long time in there drawing. It washes easily. The only shame is that crayons come easily off the plastic shell. Not that my boy is much bothered about it. It is a good product for a good price.

6-Well Economy Paint Palette
6-Well Economy Paint Palette
Offered by High-Grade Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 6-Well Economy Paint Palette (Toy)
Simple, great, good value for money. My 2 and half year old loves painting. These are great for the paint. It washes easily when we are finished with painting.

Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set
Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Baby Zoo Animals Stamp Set (Toy)
I bought 2 sets of the stamps, vehicle stamp set which were brilliant and these baby zoo animals. Unfortunately these stamps are much smaller. I think these are for older children. Definitely not for my 2 and half year old!

Melissa & Doug 12409 Vehicle Stamp Set
Melissa & Doug 12409 Vehicle Stamp Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
These stamps are brilliant. My 2 and half year old boy loves it. They are a good size, not too small not too big.

Children's Waterproof Play Aprons - Painting, Baking, Cooking - Red 60cm Age 2-4 Years - Paint and Play Today
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Nov. 2013
Great for keeping your child clothes clean underneath the apron. It's easy to put on. It's good product and good price

Racing car bed child bed single junior bed boys car beds kids bed frame
Racing car bed child bed single junior bed boys car beds kids bed frame

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fantastic, 16 Nov. 2013
The bed looks fantastic and my 2 and half year old boy loves it. The only problem we had, my partner found it a little bit of night mare to build it. (... and he is a very handy man)

Crayola Mini Kids Safety Scissors
Crayola Mini Kids Safety Scissors
Offered by AsrShopping ( Fast Dispatch )

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Nov. 2013
My 2 and half year old loves it! They don't cut brilliantly but for little messing about for a little child they are perfect.

Philips GC3320/32 Steam Iron, 2300 Watt, Blue
Philips GC3320/32 Steam Iron, 2300 Watt, Blue
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Oct. 2013
I am quite fussy person when it comes to irons. But this one is just brilliant. And the price is brilliant too. I think this iron is better then some more expensive ones. I would definitely buy this one again!

Giro Kids Rodeo Helmet - Red Hot Rod Flames, One Size
Giro Kids Rodeo Helmet - Red Hot Rod Flames, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Giro Rodeo Helmet (Sports)
I find this helmet good. Sits nicely on my little boys head. And I like that you can adjust it to make up several sizes. Instead of buying a new one all the time.

Page: 1 | 2