ARRAY(0xb3d233fc)

Menscience Eye Gel Mask
Offered by GroomU
Price: 12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice eye googles, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Menscience Eye Gel Mask (Misc.)
I like my eye googles and they are great for tired eyes. However I keep forgeting to put them in the fridge so I don't use them often
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2010 11:56 AM GMT

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful magnets for the kids, 6 Jan 2010
The magnets really brighten up what was a dull kids white board. Much nicer than boring grey ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy lights, 6 Jan 2010
The solar lights were broken when they arrived, however the seller was very helpful and friendly, they sent more lights out to us straight away. They too were broken but again the seller was very helpful and they gave us a full refund and we didn't have to send the lights back. :-) Good customer service

Urban Male Men's Pendant Jack of Hearts Playing Card Design In Stainless Steel
Urban Male Men's Pendant Jack of Hearts Playing Card Design In Stainless Steel
Offered by Urban33
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking cross, 6 Jan 2010
I like this cross a lot, I don't wear it all the time but when I do it looks good. Nice finish and the product photo was very accurate.

Christmas Angel costume for girls - 7-9 years/ Medium
Christmas Angel costume for girls - 7-9 years/ Medium
Offered by Ray Online BIZ
Price: 9.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Angel costume saved my skin, 6 Jan 2010
At the last minute my daughters school sent home a letter regarding the Christmas school play, and they wanted her to dress up as an angel, not having a clue where to buy a costume and not wanting to spend a fourtune, this seller saved my bacon and it was cheap too.

Karlsson Wall Clock Little Big Time Mini Silver
Karlsson Wall Clock Little Big Time Mini Silver
Price: 15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking clock, 6 Jan 2010
I bought this to replace another clock and it's much better, it has very sturdy clock arms and has stayed on the wall unlike the old one I had. Great product.

AV Link HDMI Switcher with IR Remote, 4 inputs/1 output - 128.628
AV Link HDMI Switcher with IR Remote, 4 inputs/1 output - 128.628
Offered by UKDJ - DFB Sound & Light Warehouse Ltd
Price: 35.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Small plug light, 6 Jan 2010
It's a nice little night light, it's not too bright so it's perfect for getting your young children to sleep without having a giant light display stuck to the wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great first electric toothbrush, 6 Jan 2010
I bought this electric toothbrush for my 3 and 4 year old. It's hard getting young children to brush their teeth well, so this brush helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking ring, 6 Jan 2010
I love this ring a lot, it's a bit big but I will wear it when I go for a night out.