Profile for Z Hussain > Reviews

Z Hussain

salt.
salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow. A must have!, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: salt. (Kindle Edition)
Wow, Nayyirah Waheed has blown me away. She writes so beautifully and each word was heartwarming. As a young writer, her work has inspired me so much. I honestly cannot tell you how brilliant her words are. If you like reading (especially poems) this is a must have!

Freax and Rejex (Dancing Jax, Book 2)
Freax and Rejex (Dancing Jax, Book 2)
by Robin Jarvis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 28 Dec. 2012
I've just finished the second book in the series and cannot wait for the next. I managed to read both of the books within three days, which says a lot because I usually take time and the books are quite big. This is meant to be a teen book, but as a twenty year old, I can definitely say that it is an adult book too. The first book was the beginning of a great tale, full of mystery and introduced characters who you connected with - some of whom you wish had not been taken by the Dancing Jacks. In the second book, more characters are introduced. I honestly loved the variety of characters and personalities in this book - it made it all so real and honest. I loved the way everything happened. I'm not going to lie, at one point I did shed a tear... I'm not usually someone who cries over books, but I couldn't help it! I connected well with this book and loved the storyline. I CANNOT WAIT for the next book to see what's going to happen. I've read the blurb already and can't even contain my excitement.

READ THIS SERIES GUYS - YOU'LL LOVE IT AND WON'T REGRET IT!