Profile for MRB > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
DakshCraft ® Brass Inlay Square Wooden Jewlery Box
DakshCraft ® Brass Inlay Square Wooden Jewlery Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Brass inlay Trinket Box., 23 Mar. 2016
This is a good little box it would make a good gift for little outlay.

DakshCraft ® Jewelry Chest Brass Inlay Handmade Wooden Box
DakshCraft ® Jewelry Chest Brass Inlay Handmade Wooden Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Mar. 2016
This is a good solid jewelry box looks more expensive than it cost. I would recommend it.

Kamal Star® High Capacity Replacement 2100mAh Battery BM65100 For HTC Desire 510 / 601 / 700 / E1 / 603E
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery., 23 Mar. 2016
This battery is working well. I am reluctant to say more until I have recharged it a number of times as I have bought batteries like this before and they don't last well. All I can say is its fine at this point in time.

Stamford Sandalwood Incense Sticks
Stamford Sandalwood Incense Sticks
Offered by EDExpressWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Stamford Incense Stick, 23 Jan. 2016
This is one of my favourite scents so I have no complaints will buy again.

Pauline & Morgen "Snow Queen" White Gold Plated Copper Austrian Crystal Women Tennis Bracelet
Offered by QIANSE JEWELLERY

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet by Pauline & Morgan., 7 Nov. 2015
This is very thin, looks more chunky in the picture. Bought as a gift. Would not buy again.

Rybond Precision Roller Gel Writing Pen [Pack 24] Ergonomic Clear Barrel 1.0 mm Tip 0.5 mm Fine Line Black
Offered by Rybond

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Pen by Rybond, 7 Nov. 2015
Good pen they write well would buy again.

Just Stationery HB Pencil with Eraser Top (Pack of 20)
Just Stationery HB Pencil with Eraser Top (Pack of 20)
Offered by geekparty

2.0 out of 5 stars HB pencils, 7 Nov. 2015
The reason I have given this item 2 stars is the graphite seems to be broken in the pencil so I am constantly sharpening them as the graphite breaks after a short time. I have also noticed when sharpening them the wood tends to split.

Tuzeer®Vintage leather notebook women&men journal (Refillable PageTree Style-Brown)
Offered by Bunnyqueen-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage journal by Tuzeer, 7 Nov. 2015
I have bought this as a gift. I am tempted to keep it as I like it. I wanted something a bit different to the ordinary modern looking diaries and journals and this fitted the bill, it is refillable which is also what I wanted. No complaints as it was delivered as promised.

Kakadu Traders Brumby Cowboy Leather Hat
Kakadu Traders Brumby Cowboy Leather Hat
Offered by theoutbackers

5.0 out of 5 stars Kakadu Brumby Leather hat., 26 Oct. 2015
I have just received my Brumby Hat today I am more than pleased with it. When ever you buy anything unseen you are always a bit anxious as to what you will get with only the sellers description to go on. Well in this case every thing they said about it is true I love this hat and would have no hesitation in recommending it. one small niggle it should have come with a chin strap for those windy days. there are special places on the hat to attach a chin strap to so why not put one on. this does not distract from the fact that this is a great hat.

BestOfferBuy 72mm Center Pinch Snap On Lens Cap Cover + Strap Camera Canon Nikon
Offered by Augustus_Caesar

5.0 out of 5 stars so this replacement cap was at a good price delivered on time what more could you want, 18 Oct. 2015
I a have lost lens caps from time to time, so this replacement cap was at a good price delivered on time what more could you want. I dare say I will use this supplier in the future when I misplace this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5