Profile for Little Min > Reviews

Content by Little Min

Little Min "Mrs B" (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2
VIPER RS-V131 MOTORBIKE MOTORCYCLE BLUETOOTH FLIP FRONT INTERCOM HELMET, MATT BLACK, MEDIUM
Offered by MSG Bike Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and comfortable, 9 July 2014
Very stylish and comfortable well worth the price tag

NEOGLORY SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL FILLED BALLPOINT PEN WITH GIFT BOXED CHRISTMAS PINK 090502
Offered by NeogloryUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pens, beautifully presented I was very pleased with ..., 2 July 2014
Beautiful pens, beautifully presented I was very pleased with my purchase I got them half price in the sale but would have been very happy if I had paid full price. WHAT A BARGIN!!!!

Seksy 4852 Elegance Rose Gold Plated Bracelet Watch
Seksy 4852 Elegance Rose Gold Plated Bracelet Watch
Offered by The Watch King

5.0 out of 5 stars Glam!!!, 25 April 2014
I loved the watch on line but when I received it I love!love!loved it!!!
I would recommend this watch to any one it is so GLAMOROUS!!! And eye catching

Kindle Fire: The Complete Guidebook - For the Kindle Fire HDX and HD, Second Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 27 Mar 2014
As a I am not in the least Technically minded I found this Book very Informative and easy to follow. Very impressed and would very much recommend to people like me who haven't got a clue about how to make the best from their Kindle.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumy!!, scrumy,!!scrumy!!, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Kindle Edition)
I am watching Mary Berry 's TV Cookery Show at the minute and just wanted all the recipes she has done so far. In this Book you get all those recipes and much much more!
Well done Mary Berry can't wait to get cooking all of your lovely recipes!

Praying and Getting Results
Praying and Getting Results
by Bob Gass

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin only 1p, 29 Jan 2014
This Book.was second hand but in excellent condition, it is the third one I have bought for myself and friends

First4spares Mixing Blade Paddle For Tefal Actifry Fryers Complete With Seal
First4spares Mixing Blade Paddle For Tefal Actifry Fryers Complete With Seal
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Quality than Original, 28 Oct 2013
I had to replace the Mixing Blade Paddle for my Actifry and it is a lot more sturdy than the original one I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it too any one

PM1101X2 First2savvv new black luxury multi-functional anti slip steel stylus pen for iPhone 5C/5S & Samsaung galaxy note 3 & AMAZON Kindle fire HD 32GB 8.9 & iPhone 5 & apple ipad mini &ipad 4 with retina display & Samsung galaxy S4,galaxy S4 MINI, galaxy S4 Active, galaxy tab 3 & HTC one &Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia Z Ultra(pack of two)
Offered by UK-FIRST2SAVVV

The Sheik's Dangerous Lover
The Sheik's Dangerous Lover

1.0 out of 5 stars Lynne, 2 Sep 2013
Glad the book was free, not very good at all. God book too read if you can't get to sleep, you will soon drop off!!!!

SBC 1000ml Arnica Gel with Pump
SBC 1000ml Arnica Gel with Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 28 April 2013
I have been using Arnica Gel for a few years now as I have a bad back, and would recommend it too any one with a similar problem. The 1 litre bottle is very good value.

Page: 1 | 2