Profile for Angelic Devil > Reviews

Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition
Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition
by Stephenie Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful twist!, 8 Nov. 2015
I'm very disappointed, not with the book but with the negative attitude of so called 'fans'.

I throughly enjoyed 'Life and Death', having read the forword I expected it to be similar to 'twilight' and with that I was not disappointed. I enjoyed the gender swap and found it an interesting perspective. I really enjoyed the alternative ending and how it has been left open so, should Stephanie wish, she could release more novels featuring Beau and Edyth.
Yes, it would be nice for 'Midnight sun' to be completed for the 10th anniversary but all in good time!!

25 x Surgical Steel Balls Replacement Parts 14G (1.6mm x 5mm) Belly | Tongue Etc
Offered by Gemini Body Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Sept. 2015
Fit my bar perfectly, arrived quickly and were well packaged. Thanks!

Heavy Duty Asbestos & Rubble Waste Removal Bags. X50 Red & X50 Clear - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by The Chemical Hut

4.0 out of 5 stars I would say they are fit for purpose but using them for jagged edges from roofing tiles they are tearing easily. These are a ver, 28 July 2015
These arrived exactly on time. I would say they are fit for purpose but using them for jagged edges from roofing tiles they are tearing easily. These are a very good size, they need to be a thicker plastic, self sealing would be useful too!

Duplicities (Imaginations Book 2)
Duplicities (Imaginations Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down!, 30 Nov. 2014
Another awesome book! It follows on perfectly from 'Imaginations', as you would expect from Tara the book is very well written. The characters used and the style of writing makes imagery easy, I get lost in the worlds created. 5 stars!
Keep up the amazing writing!

Minky Rota Lift Rotary Airer, 60 m
Minky Rota Lift Rotary Airer, 60 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 12 Jun. 2014
I bought this to replace one I'd had for 8+ years. Very sturdy and well made, it's big but no bigger than I was expecting.

AIO Polka Dot Hard Case Cover/Screen Protector/Stylus Pen for Apple iPhone 5C - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Polka dot case, 18 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my 5c, it fits perfectly and is a lovely bright colour! I have had lots of compliments on it!

Accessotech 10x Velvet Finger Animal Toy Puppet Play Learn Story Party Bag Fillers Farm Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Finger puppets, 18 Mar. 2014
These are a very well made fun little thing, ideal as a party bag filler!

The holes for the fingers are quite small so ideal for the smaller hands of children

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The hunger games, 18 Mar. 2014
I absolutely loved every word of this book, I could not put it down!

I found it (as usually is the case) the book to be much better than the film, the film is a good representation of the book but it undoubtedly misses out lots of details, some that only a book needs but others that are quite needed.

People... Read!

Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 2)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Catching fire, 18 Mar. 2014
I absolutely loved every word of this book, I could not put it down!

People... Read!

Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)
Born (The Born Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Born, 18 Mar. 2014
As with all the Tara Brown books I found this a very easy and enjoyable book, the characters and storyline are a perfect balance to keep you in the moment with them.

Someone pleaseeeeeeeee....... Make it into a film!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4