Profile for TimHud > Reviews

TimHud

Rustins 5L Danish Oil
Rustins 5L Danish Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustin's Danish Oil, 22 Oct 2010
I have used Danish Oil on floors and other woodwork for several years and love the finish it provides as well as a wonderful scent that lasts for years. Rustins is the only Oil I have used so I cannot comment on its quality relative to others except to say it is easy to use and provides the lustre and depth of finish I want.

Sharp R959SLMA 40 litre 900 watt Digital Combination Microwave Oven with Quartz Grill, Silver
Offered by Staines&Brights

5.0 out of 5 stars What a little beauty!, 19 July 2010
We are so pleased with this cooker. We reluctantly decided to buy a new microwave after our existing Sharp microwave, bought new over 25 years ago , became unserviceable only because the door seals began to break up and proved impossible to replace. We only looked at Sharp as a replacement because the old one was so good and the reviews of some other makes were less than favourable.

The R959SLMA appears to be as well built as our old one and, although slightly smaller, has proved to be powerful, simple to use, easy to keep clean and above all, cooks beautifully in all of it's modes.

Simply brilliant!