Profile for @richpidgley > Reviews

Content by @richpidgley

@richpidgley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The One Year Bible NLT (One Year Bible: Nlt)
The One Year Bible NLT (One Year Bible: Nlt)

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT way to read the BIBLE in a year!, 15 Jan. 2014
Ok so here's the thing, Jesus said man cannot live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Father, my Christian experience tells me that the Bible informs me on how much God loves me, wants to forgive me for my wrongs and how He desires that I may live my life in a way that truly pleases him. I bought this Bible as it's organised in such a way that you read some Old Testament, New Testament and a Psalm and a few proverbs each day, if you read it every day you will have read the whole Bible in a year and as a result if you apply the truth of the Bible to your life you will be blessed!

Prometheus [DVD] [2012]
Prometheus [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace

5.0 out of 5 stars ALIEN how it all started!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Prometheus [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
If you enjoyed the ALIEN films you will almost certainly enjoy this movie that takes you back to the start of it all - some great special effects combined with a strong cast of actors has produced a movie that I have watched several times already - I own several hundred DVDs and I must say this would probably be in my top twenty for entertainment value

The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith
The Prodigal God: Recovering the Heart of the Christian Faith
by Timothy J. Keller

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmm probably not for me, 15 Jan. 2014
Started reading this book - however maybe due to my busy mind at the time I just couldn't get into it - it's not a particularly long book and maybe I should try again, at the moment it's sitting on a bookshelf and to be honest I have since got a few more books to read all of which look far more appealing...

Guess How Much I Love You (Little Favourites)
Guess How Much I Love You (Little Favourites)
by Sam McBratney

5.0 out of 5 stars I love you to the moon!, 15 Jan. 2014
So here is a little book with a story that you can read to your children, grand children or your loved one - I bought it as an extra stocking filler for my wife because after many years of marriage I still love her to the moon!

John Bishop Live - Rollercoaster Tour 2012 [DVD & UV Copy]
John Bishop Live - Rollercoaster Tour 2012 [DVD & UV Copy]
Dvd ~ John Bishop
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FUNNY!, 15 Jan. 2014
Here's an extremely good value DVD - it's about a fiver and will give you a really good laugh - some of John's observational humour is so funny and too be honest if you only watch it on e and laugh out loud it's still well worth the £5 you spent on it,

Chicken Run [DVD]
Chicken Run [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julia Sawalha

5.0 out of 5 stars CHICKEN PIE!, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Chicken Run [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say about this charming DVD which I have watched several times on tv? Well it's a great family fun story about chickens who want to escape being made into chicken pies...it's well made and will keep the grand children quiet and amused for an hour and a half (we don't have grand kids just yet) but I guess it will keep me amused until they arrive!

Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN PUZZLE for all book lovers, 15 Jan. 2014
Here's an amazing puzzle by Ravensburger - 1000 pieces to keep you quiet for less than £10 - the design is of a quirky bookshelf where all the title sound familiar until you take a closer look! I took my time over the Christmas week putting this together and thoroughly enjoyed doing so...

KEEP CALM and HAVE A WHISKY Fridge Magnet printed on an image of a crystal glass of whisky. A unique gift for a Whisky Lover.
Offered by HospitalityQuality

5.0 out of 5 stars WHISKY!, 15 Jan. 2014
Here's a great fridge magnet well produced and a reasonable price, a nice little extra Christmas or birthday gift to anyone who loves a wee dram of whisky - bought it for my mother in law and she put it on her fridge door immediately with a smile on her face!

Now Is The Time - Live At Willow Creek [Cd + Dvd]
Now Is The Time - Live At Willow Creek [Cd + Dvd]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value worship cd and DVD, 15 Jan. 2014
We bought this cd some years back and our son as worship pastor, took it with him to America - I found this by chance and was amazed to see that it was really cheap on amazon! I clicked buy in seconds as it was such a good deal - the style of worship is very inspirational and raw as it's a recording of a live concert...I love songs and find myself singing along to them...delighted with the product and the price! (Oh there is also a DVD included of the live concert which I have not yet watched)

GLOBAL DESIGNS POPPY PLAQUE WOODEN SIGN "A lovely lady"
GLOBAL DESIGNS POPPY PLAQUE WOODEN SIGN "A lovely lady"
Offered by bellas-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars GRUMPY man!, 15 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my wife as an extra Christmas present - it was under £10 and very well made, my wife loved the wording, (yes I can be grumpy!) and the quality of the product, it was hanging by our front door before the Christmas period ended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3