Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BURN (The Dark in You Series Book 1)
BURN (The Dark in You Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Burn, 3 July 2015
Like any book written by Suzanne Wright this book was brilliant! She certainly knows how to write kickass female leads and hot alpha males, Suzanne has the paranormal genre down to a T!
A great story filled with twists and turns, the mystery keeping you turning the pages. There was also some laugh out load moments with Harpers grandma and Lucifer ;)
Get one clicking!

Dragon Marked: Supernatural Prison #1
Dragon Marked: Supernatural Prison #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Marked, 11 Jun. 2015
This is the first book I have read by this author and it won't be the last.. In fact I'm actually starting another of her series while waiting for book 2!
I read a lot, and I find it really difficult to find a paranormal genre book that keeps me hooked.. This book did that and more. Great characters, great plot line and I'm sure there is more greatness to come!
Patiently waiting impatiently for book 2 haha ;) x

Beautiful Redemption: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Series Book 2)
Beautiful Redemption: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a Maddox! <3, 28 Jan. 2015
Aw! I love the Maddox brothers <3 Travis will always be my fave but Thomas is a close second!!
Was great to see the characters again and I really enjoyed the storyline! Liis was a great heroine, loved that she was a strong person and stuck with what she believed! Thomas was amazing! Such a mysterious, closed off and cold person on the outside.. But as always with a Maddox, a man with a heart of gold on the inside <3 Val was a great secondary characters, she made me chuckle a few times! I hope she maybe get a little story of her own..
Is was nice to see how Trav joined the FBI and the extra storyline of what happened after the fire etc!
I'm hoping maybe there will be a second book for either Travis or Thomas to see what happens when they are undercover..
Anyway! I'm not gonna give away the storyline! One click you won't regret it :) x

Jaden (Jaded Series Book 3)
Jaden (Jaded Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Hangover!, 31 Dec. 2014
Jesus! I've been sat here staring at my kindle for 10 minutes after finishing and I kinda still don't know what to write.. I just wanted to give it the 5 stars it deserves!
Once again Tijan has hit the ball outta the park with her writing and plotted twists and turns..
I've waited for this book since I started reading them on fictionpress, from the Tijans note at the end and after reading the book I totally get why the wait was so long!
I'm not gonna give any spoilers, totally defeats the object of reading the book.. But just, wow!
Get one clicking! :)

Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2)
Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Hades!, 15 Dec. 2014
Okay.. Just let me take a breath! Wow!
I knew before even starting this book it would be a gripping read and an emotional roller-coaster of a hades hangmen ride but jeez!
As always with these books it's the authors note that gets me Every. Single. Time! Because it's not just a story, yes I know it's not all totally real but the things these women suffer in the cult, THAT is what tugs at my heart! That is what sets this series apart for other MC books!
Tillies writing as usual is exceptional and the storyline truly unique!
I'm not going to describe the book or leave spoilers, I really believe you should read and experience it for yourself! One thing I will say though, some parts many will find disturbing (all part and parcel with the subject matter of the book/storyline), you will most likely cry (I did, a few times) but this story will stick with you and I'm glad Lilah & Ky found light at the end of a very dark tunnel!
Well done Tillie on another great book, can't wait for more :) x

All I Want
All I Want

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read by great authors, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: All I Want (Kindle Edition)
Pre-ordered and already finished it! Loved all the stories! Get one clicking! Cannot go wrong with this group of authors!

Light Shadows (The Dark Light Series Book 3)
Light Shadows (The Dark Light Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the end!, 25 Nov. 2014
Yayy! After the long wait (which after reading the book, I don't mind about) it's over, which I'm in two minds about.. One one side I'm glad there wasn't another wait for a following book, on the other side I'm sad to see it end!
I'll leave the review spoiler free, because there is so much in this book you need to experience for yourself! At the beginning of this book I'll admit I thought I could see where the story was going.. Ohh how wrong I was! Still at 90% I wasn't sure how the story was going to end!
As with the other books I loved this book, although I cried (quite a bit) with this last book!
That's the best part about Jennings, she sucks you into that world where you feel and experience everything the characters do!
Well done on the final book of this series, it was worth the wait and I can't wait for your next adventure :)

Nikolai: A Dark Light Novella (The Dark Light Series)
Nikolai: A Dark Light Novella (The Dark Light Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot damn those Skotos boys!, 18 Nov. 2014
Oh my God!
I loved Niko in The Dark Prince, but I love love him now!
Great writing and storyline once again. I loved being given a glimpse at the Niko from the past!
Damn those Skotos brothers! I want one!!
Well done on another great book, can't wait for more :)

The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series Book 2)
The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another review long overdue!, 18 Nov. 2014
Another review long overdue! The consistant way Jennings is able to keep you hooked into the story and keep you on your toes can only be described as pure talent!
& holy hell, that cliffhanger!!
I read this book in March 2013 and have been waiting for Light Shadows for agessss.
I'm not going to complain, a story like this need 100% dedication put into it, which is why it has taken so long to be brought out, I cannot wait until November 20th!!
Thank you S.L for sharing your talent with us!

Dark Light (The Dark Light Series Book 1)
Dark Light (The Dark Light Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long overdue review!, 18 Nov. 2014
I bought this book in March 2013 and it's safe to say, I have re-read at least several times and recommended it on many book sites! The storyline, the characters, the plot, twists and drama! Seriously amazing! This book sucks you into its world and makes it hard to leave to continue with everyday life (which is boring once you've immerced yourself into this story).
& Dorian.. HOT DAMN! <3 dark, mysterious, deadly.. Everything you want in a story like this, or even a story full stop!
Get one clicking! You will not regret it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4