Profile for Marylou > Reviews

Marylou

Crying for No Reason
Crying for No Reason

1.0 out of 5 stars No singing, 18 Feb 2014
Absolute rubbish. No singing just a monotonous music sound. Not worth the download time. Cannot say anymore nothing to report

Captured by the Highlander (The Highlander Series Book 1)
Captured by the Highlander (The Highlander Series Book 1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ennjoyable read, 18 Feb 2014
Good for any reader who likes an historical romance with a twist towards the end. Kept my attention throughout, Recommend.

Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress (Mills & Boon Historical)
Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress (Mills & Boon Historical)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Reading., 30 Jan 2014
Plenty of unexpected twists. The time is 3.45 am and I have just finished reading the book. I enjoyed the story and thoroughly recommended it.

The Phantom of the Opera at The Royal Albert Hall
The Phantom of the Opera at The Royal Albert Hall
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom of the Opera at The Royal alber Hall, 4 Jan 2012
One word is enough for this DVD - FANTASTIC.... Wonderful voices, spectacular acting and closeups, extremely colourful production.
I cannot fault this performance. Highy recommend.

SLX Gold digiTop Amplified High Performance Indoor Aerial for TV (UHF/Freeview), FM Radio, DAB Radio, Wideband
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very pleased, 4 Jan 2012
This product did not live up to its name. The signal received upstairs in my bedroom would not download any more than three of the channels for Freeview. The picture was snowy and it did not matter where I placed the ariel it made no difference.

My television purchased at the same time worked perfectly with my Satellite aerial downstairs, perfect picture and all channels loaded.

I have decided upon an outdoor aerial replacement. I would not recommend this product to anybody.