Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Easypix Digital Camera waterproof "Aqua" - Ice Blue
Easypix Digital Camera waterproof "Aqua" - Ice Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a robust camera!, 29 Dec 2012
I went on a voluntary 10 week expedition to Borneo (essentially living in a rainforest for 10 weeks) over summer and wanted a cheap camera to capture the adventure. For the first three weeks the camera worked great, but for some reason on the 4th week the camera's display randomly stopped working, fortunately shots taken still came up on my computer when I came home, but it did result in about 6 weeks of poorly taken photos as the display failed to work! Not sure whether it was due to humidity or poor quality, I would definitely invest in a more robust camera if I was going abroad again!

JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars A very nice addition to a fitness regime, 29 Dec 2012
I've been following a home workout schedule with a couple of dumbells but found it difficult to work my back. This bar is obviously great for several grip types of pull ups and has definitely started to increase the strength in my back after using it for a couple of weeks.

With regards to all muscle groups:

Chest = I've found this great for push ups vs. push ups on the floor 5/5
Biceps = again, great for chin ups 5/5
Back = standard pull ups 5/5
Triceps = I'm not sure why they try to advertise tricep dips with this bar, there is basically NO range of movement, if you want a tricep workout I've found that doing close grip press ups works great (using the curved sections of the bar when bar is placed on the floor) 4/5
Abs = haven't really used my bar for abs yet properly but seems like a stable platform to do weighted sit ups 4/5

The only thing that would make this bar perfect is a way to work out shoulders effectively! Regardless, very happy I've bought this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting to get more strength and definition at home.