ARRAY(0xb47b333c)

Profile for maz4 > Reviews

Content by maz4

maz4

King of Flash 2M Black USB Charge & Synchronize Cable for Apple iPhone 5 5G iPod Touch 5 iPod Nano 7 & iPad Mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 4 Oct 2013
Good product. Has been the best charger so far. It's also longer than your usual charger so a bit more choice as to where to plug it!

Warriors #1: Into the Wild
Warriors #1: Into the Wild
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle book, 7 May 2012
Bought this because my son decided to re-read the series ans this was the only one he had missing from his collection. He loves the whole series and loved reading this on my Kindle. Good purchase for me! My son highly recommends it!

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Price: 84.94

5.0 out of 5 stars jumperoo, 31 May 2011
fantastic product!! my 6 month old grandson loves it!! it was worth every penny just to see his happy little face. good sturdy product, easy to assemble. will bring joy to little ones and a rest for parents while their babies have a fun in this!!

Navman F35 Satellite Navigation System UK & ROI
Navman F35 Satellite Navigation System UK & ROI

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 12 Oct 2010
was given this as a Christmas present last year and I'm so pleased with it!!! each time I use it, it never lets me down. i recently lent it to my daughter who loved it so much she asked for 1 for her birthday!!!! definitely recommend!!