Profile for drb > Reviews

Content by drb

drb (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Blackrock Waterproof Slip Resistant Anti-Static Green Wellington Boots (UK 11)
Blackrock Waterproof Slip Resistant Anti-Static Green Wellington Boots (UK 11)
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots were made for walking..., 26 Jan. 2015
These wellingtons are a good buy! good company to do business with, thanks!

Earth, Wind & Fire: The Greatest Hits
Earth, Wind & Fire: The Greatest Hits
Offered by barneys_cds

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Good deal, thanks!

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1, 64-bit, English, 1 Pack, DSP OEI (PC) (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)
Offered by Aqua Reefer

5.0 out of 5 stars windows 7, 16 Jan. 2015
I bought this version to replace my XP although not as good it's not bad once you get used to it.

Duronic Black 5m CAT6a FTP Professional Gold Headed Shielded Network Cable - Black - High Speed 500MHz Premium Quality Cat6a / Patch / Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN
Offered by DURONIC

RJM Mens Warm Winter Vintage Country Flat Cap Hat (Grey) L/XL
RJM Mens Warm Winter Vintage Country Flat Cap Hat (Grey) L/XL
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat cap, 16 Jan. 2015
Nice little Flat Cap at a good price, I can recommend these, thanks!

Morphy Richards 40875 Comfigrip Iron Diamond Soleplate - Blue
Morphy Richards 40875 Comfigrip Iron Diamond Soleplate - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy Hot Stuff, 16 Jan. 2015
Great little steam irons for under £23, I bought two... I think Argos sell the same one for £70? Also pleased with the long 3 metre cord, it looks good so I am well happy, I can now sing while doing the ironing, I can recommend these Irons, thanks!

OCHW QUAD CORE AMD 4.0GHZ ATI 2GB ATI Radeon HD R7 240 8GB 1TB FAST HOME GAMING COMPUTER PC
Offered by OCHW

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine pc, 29 April 2014
I bought one of these to replace my 14 yr old computer, I wanted something faster as I'm a photographer and I use Photoshop all the time to edit my photos, fine pc and does the job well, no problems at all, cheers!

Updated... 29/10/14 ... After about 6 months my pc developed a high pitch whistle and failed to boot up so I took it to the local PC shop for repair, after checking it they said that it wasn't worth replacing parts as the fault could be anywhere, they did try replacing the memory but the fault was still there, they said 'The computer was not put together very well either' so I bought another new one... after getting back online I did message this seller and yes he did say it was still under warranty and said 'It's the memory mate' not very professional referring to me as 'mate' He never said ok send it back and we'll replace it for a new one for you, so after this experience I would think twice about buying a pc from them. drb

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Philips PowerTouch Pro Razor PT920 review 2013, 29 Jan. 2013
Well I chose this razor over the others but comparing it to my last Philips shaver it rates as poor, it takes ages to have a shave and it dosen't give you a close shave, the power lead is cheap and nasty, the razor itself is of poor plastic quality compared to the razors I have bought in the past which were make of metal, so Philips have skimped on a few things for cheapness, that's about it but if Philips don't improve on their razors I'll be looking at other brands next time.

Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M10-IT, 24 Dec. 2012
The Omron M10-IT is a great piece of kit and well worth the money, I would advice anyone thinking of buying one of these to get one, they take AA bateries which is a bonus and it stores blood pressure readings for two people, I am well pleased with mine and delivery was within 2 days, just brilliant.
Thank you Amazon!

Panasonic KX-TG6622EB Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by SIMPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars PanasonicKX-TG6622EB cordless phones, 9 Oct. 2011
I odered these Panasonic phones but they took 2 weeks to arrive because they sold out through high demand (so I was told) but apart from that hiccup the service was good as they kept me informed by e-mail..... As for the product itself, 'Brilliant' a great buy, I did and still do find the operating intructions a nightmare though, perhaps it's because these ar the first cordless phones I have ever had.

All in all a fantastic buy and I would recommend buying these Panasonic KX-TG6622EB cordless phones

Page: 1 | 2