Profile for drb > Reviews

Content by drb

drb (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
OCHW QUAD CORE AMD 4.0GHZ ATI 2GB NVIDIA GT 630 8GB 1TB FAST HOME GAMING COMPUTER PC
Offered by OCHW

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine pc, 29 April 2014
I bought one of these to replace my 14 yr old computer, I wanted something faster as I'm a photographer and I use Photoshop all the time to edit my photos, fine pc and does the job well, no problems at all, cheers!

Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19
Philips Shaver Series 5000 with TripleTrack Blades and Pop-up Trimmer PT920/19

2.0 out of 5 stars Philips PowerTouch Pro Razor PT920 review 2013, 29 Jan 2013
Well I chose this razor over the others but comparing it to my last Philips shaver it rates as poor, it takes ages to have a shave and it dosen't give you a close shave, the power lead is cheap and nasty, the razor itself is of poor plastic quality compared to the razors I have bought in the past which were make of metal, so Philips have skimped on a few things for cheapness, that's about it but if Philips don't improve on their razors I'll be looking at other brands next time.

Omron M10-IT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Dual-User Facility and Dual-Size Cuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Omron M10-IT, 24 Dec 2012
The Omron M10-IT is a great piece of kit and well worth the money, I would advice anyone thinking of buying one of these to get one, they take AA bateries which is a bonus and it stores blood pressure readings for two people, I am well pleased with mine and delivery was within 2 days, just brilliant.
Thank you Amazon!

Panasonic KX-TG6622EB Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by GSM-Fonz (We are taking orders of Apple iphone 6 and 6 Plus)

5.0 out of 5 stars PanasonicKX-TG6622EB cordless phones, 9 Oct 2011
I odered these Panasonic phones but they took 2 weeks to arrive because they sold out through high demand (so I was told) but apart from that hiccup the service was good as they kept me informed by e-mail..... As for the product itself, 'Brilliant' a great buy, I did and still do find the operating intructions a nightmare though, perhaps it's because these ar the first cordless phones I have ever had.

All in all a fantastic buy and I would recommend buying these Panasonic KX-TG6622EB cordless phones

Canon Pixma iP 4500 Premium Photo Printer
Canon Pixma iP 4500 Premium Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Pixma iP 4500, 22 Feb 2011
Good little printer, it prints A4 photos in excellent quality, I use a Nikon D300

I would recommend this Printer!

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Offered by Beatcontrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 22 Feb 2011
Purchased this Sony MDR-V150 Headphone set and I must say it improves the sounds so much.

I would recommend it!

SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III Memory
SanDisk CompactFlash 4GB Extreme III Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk CompactFlash Cards, 22 Feb 2011
Bought this ExtremeIII Memory card and I must say it is fast cheap and reliable, works well in my D300

Buy it!

Remote Switch Cable Shutter release fits Nikon D700,D300,D200,D3X D2X D2H.D2,D3,Fuji S3 S5 as MC-30

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote cable, 22 Feb 2011
This is a great little Remote, I use it with my Nikon D300 and it wors a treat, and it is well made even though it is cheap to buy.

Buy it!

Giottos GTMML 3270B 4 Section 170cm Pro Monopod
Giottos GTMML 3270B 4 Section 170cm Pro Monopod

5.0 out of 5 stars monopod Giottos GTMML 3270B, 22 Feb 2011
Not much to say about this product, it's well made, sturdy and should last years for doing the job it was made for.

I am pleased with this Monopod and the price was reasonable, I would recommend it!

Good service from Amazon as well!

Seagate  Barracuda 7200.12 1 TB Hard Drive, SATA, 7200 RPM, 32 MB Cache (discontinued by manufacturer)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 1 TB Hard Drive, SATA, 7200 RPM, 32 MB Cache (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Barracuda 1Tb hard drive, 15 Feb 2011
I have just had this Hard Drive fitted into my machine and it is working like a dream and runs very very quiet, you can hardly hear it.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a new hard drive, excellent purchase at a great price and super fast delivery, well done Amazon & Royal Mail.

Page: 1 | 2