Profile for Roby Cian > Reviews

Content by Roby Cian

Roby Cian "roby jap" (Milan, Italy)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Temptation
Temptation
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars First album of Monrose!!!, 8 May 2010
This review is from: Temptation (Audio CD)
I love this girls group of pop music of Germany!!! In Italy they are unknown...I have seen the program "Popstar" and a video of "Shame"...so I have known Monrose!!!
This is their first album of debut! My favourite songs are: "Shame", "Even Heaven Cries", "Oh La La", "I'm Gonna Freak Ya", "2 Of A Kind", "Work It" and the beautiful "Love Don't Come Easy"!!! For who love the pop music and girls group...as me!!!:-)))

Retiens
Retiens
Offered by EliteDigital UK
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good pop music of girls!!!!, 8 May 2010
This review is from: Retiens (Audio CD)
I'd like this girl group of pop music from France!!! In Italy there was Lollipop, but I think that L5 was better!!! This album is for who like pop music and girl group...as me!!!:-)))

Head First
Head First
Price: 7.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Other masterpiece of Goldfrapp!!!, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Head First (Audio CD)
WOW!!! This is an other masterpiece of Goldfrapp!!! Alison has a fantastic voice and all songs are amazing and original!!! My favourite songs are "Rocket", "Believer" and "Shiny And Warm"!!!

Sweet 7
Sweet 7
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm disappointed!, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Sweet 7 (Audio CD)
I think that the second (Angels with dirty faces) and the third (Three) are better albums of Sugababes...this last album is very disappointing...all songs are similar and with little originality...I'm disappointed! :-(

3 Words
3 Words
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars They are good songs!!!, 17 Jan 2010
This review is from: 3 Words (Audio CD)
I don't like Girls Aloud group...but I must say that this first album as a soloist of Cheryl Cole is very good! They are catchy songs and pleasant for listen! My favourite are: Fight For This Love, Make Me Cry and Boy Like You!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3