Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

TomTom GO 510 5 inch Sat Nav with World Maps - Black
TomTom GO 510 5 inch Sat Nav with World Maps - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you need a great nav and do not have apple phone, spare youself a time as you ve found what you need!, 22 Feb. 2016
It is amazing device. Very clear view, responsive screen, easy data input and very simple clip that make it easy to take off the holder while driving. It seems to be perfectly balanced device when disconnected - once disconnected does not go off immediately and give a time to operate...on the other hand if left in glove box the battery never runs flat. Battery seems to be all right too...but I keep it connected most of the time so cannot say how long it would go without charging.

Very good,upto date maps and cameras. I have used across Europe and it was always accurate.

Works perfectly fine with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Kitkat phone, connects to it almost instantly.

I am never going back to my phone navigation, it is no where near my TomTom.

Can you guys add avoidance of roads with bumpers in future edition, that is the only missing feature ;)

Excelvan® Professional Studio Softbox Photography Continuous Lighting Kit -- 3 Backdrop Background (Black White Green)+10x6.5ft Light Stand +2 x 125W E27 5500K Light Bulbs +Portable Bag
Offered by Oxford Street

GLSTouch Luxury Designer Silver & White Brushed Aluminium Frame Remote Control & Glass Touch Panel Light Switch On/Off 1 Gang 1 Way
Offered by GLSTouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Feb. 2016
Fantastic product, contemporary look, easy fix, works as promised, the fob can be programmed for multiple lights. It is a bit expensive, but if definitely worth the money. I have been using it for a couple of weeks...

Progression Kiteboarding - Beginner - 2nd Edition [DVD] (2009)
Progression Kiteboarding - Beginner - 2nd Edition [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Rob Claisse

5.0 out of 5 stars Well spent money., 25 Aug. 2014
Super guide. Very useful for learning and refreshing the knowledge. I am beginner myself and bought it after break in training with retrospection in mind. It serves me very well, and the video covers all important things even some that my instruction did not mention.
Well spent money.

Samsung Series 5 NP530U4C 14 inch Ultrabook - Silver (Intel Core i5 3317UM 1.7GHz, 6Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, DVD SuperMulti DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

1.0 out of 5 stars Got to say that Samsung ultrabook bought me with its nice look and weight and size, 24 Aug. 2014
One star is too much for Samsung customer service!!! Got to say that Samsung ultrabook bought me with its nice look and weight and size. This particular model had quite good hardware and that was the main reason for buying it... and... I will never do that mistake again>>>

Due to Samsung/Microsoft configuration it is impossible to have two OS-es installed. Especially for Linux systems this thing is just build to trouble you either installation or uninstallation will change into late long and troublesome operation. This thing is build to make your life miserable if you attempt to change OS and even worse when you remove partition.

And there we go my biggest problem with Samsung is that they deny to give you your own copy of Windows that was bought with the laptop. They claim that copy was delivered on the hard drive so if you formatted your drive/ changed it for larger they deny to provide you with OS that you paid for!!! Instead they propose sending you the laptop to their repair centre where they would fix the problem for you for only £60...although there would be no problem if they could provide user with the OS disk/download site or possibility of buying one. Samsung for the time I lost talking to you on the phone and difficulties I had with OS-es I promise NEVER EVER AGAIN SAMSUNG PC !!! will find place in my home.

BTW after 18 months my battery lasts less than 2 hours, and guess what - battery cost on Amazon £188 !!! To hell with you Samsung...

Samsung NP530U3C-A09UK Intel® 1800 MHz 500 GB 6144 MB Hybrid Hard Drive HD Graphics 4000

2.0 out of 5 stars Never ever again shall I go for Samsung laptop., 20 Jan. 2014
I guess the device might be good for simple user but it is not for anybody who would like to do a bit more with it.

I am an advanced user and in my life I carried out many operations like disk partitioning, installing new OS and fromating and repartitioning disk. I have managed to do it on this laptop but have to say that I never saw so many build in obstacles and solutions created purely to bring folks to samsung authorised service.

My problems begun when I decided to install Linux on this laptop, do not buy it if you want to do so. Once the drive is formated you are on your own.All advice from samsung is that you visit the Samsung authorised service and pay for recovery.

I consider it to be a scandal that they do not want to sell recovery drive, or provide you with a licence number of your Windows 8 that you bought with the laptop, not only that they will not provide you advice how to get a correct version of Windows if your recovery partition is lost.

Google in the internet and you will see how bad Samsung is with its customers.

Six Simple Steps to Finding and Buying Property Bargains at Auction
Six Simple Steps to Finding and Buying Property Bargains at Auction

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, quick read with some good hints inside., 12 Jan. 2013
Maybe it will not tell you too much about buying properties, but for two quit it is definitely worth of adding to your library. Surely it has some valuable hints inside.

Wage slave to financial freedom: how the right property investment strategy helped a first-time buyer escape from the corporate rat race

2.0 out of 5 stars Much talking, little of concrete or helpful information., 12 Jan. 2013
Actually maybe my expectations about book were too high, but DO NOT buy this book if you want to understand how property market works, what is needed to begin and how to do it, what would be good strategy, what are the common pitfalls, how the things might go wrong and how to avoid them. The author does not provide detailed information and completely omits the dark sides of property investment business but instead talks all time about success, mentoring, state of mind...blah...blah...blah...other marketing&psychological&PR rubbish. In fact book was cheap so I should not be disappointed, I got what I pay for - marketing brochure...but there are other better books for similar price. Summarizing this book is a lost of time especially if you have read other books about this subject.

Kingdom
Kingdom
by Tom Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading., 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Kingdom (Paperback)
Interesting and engaging book about trip into the hearth of Tibet. It was my first Tom Martin's book, I am not sure how it come that I opened this one...but then...it was quick read for me, and I quite enjoyed it. I really liked the story, locations, plot, but I will not read it again. The book is worth of time spent on it, but knowing the story now I do not think it would as absorbing as it was for the first time. BTW. I think it could easily be twice as big as it is, some threads are rather shallow and it sometimes was somehow disappointing for me. I would really like to have more reading than I had. It was good book, four stars!