ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Profile for Christine Kendrick > Reviews

Content by Christine Kendrick

Christine Kendrick "lovedogs3uk" (Birmingham England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 31 Mar 2014
I really can't see the point of this mediaeval contraption - no point in training if it's going to damage your dog. Can't anyone see that this thing is so dangerous?

Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs
Mobile Bones: Joint Supplement for Dogs
Price: 7.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it too!, 1 Sep 2013
Very prompt delivery and a reasonable price. The dogs love the taste, so it's easy to administer. Very pleased indeed.

KONG SMALL Safestix Dog Toy (PF3)
KONG SMALL Safestix Dog Toy (PF3)
Offered by Animaliapetsupplies
Price: 7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog adores it!, 28 July 2013
My dog started off picking up sticks now and then, but having had an awful experience with one bouncing and getting stuck in a dog's throat, I was reluctant to throw one for him. I felt he was missing out so researched into a safe alternative. This one has solved the problem and he absolutely adores it. It's easy to carry and can withstand a certain amount of chewing, although certainly not chew proof. Not sure if green was the best colour to get against grass, but I saw a photo of a pink one that looked slightly lewd, so maybe blue is the answer!

Select Healthy Odourless Garlic - 360 capsules -UK Sourced
Select Healthy Odourless Garlic - 360 capsules -UK Sourced
Offered by SelectHealthy
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 6 May 2013
Nice easy to swallow capsules - I use it daily to deter fleas and ticks from latching on to my dogs.

M&C Green-UM Lawn Burn Control New for Dogs (100 Tablets)
M&C Green-UM Lawn Burn Control New for Dogs (100 Tablets)
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant!, 6 May 2013
Easy to crumble, Tastes nice, so easy to hide in food and a pretty good price. Lawn looks brilliant now!

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Offered by ValusysUK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 16 Jan 2013
Arrived very soon after ordering and is a high quality product. I would definitely deal with this trader again. Well pleased!

Fly Screen Multi Panel Fly Screen Door White 150cm x 230cm (59 x 90.5 inch)
Fly Screen Multi Panel Fly Screen Door White 150cm x 230cm (59 x 90.5 inch)
Offered by Flyscreen Queen
Price: 40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fly screen we've seen, 16 Jan 2013
Very easy to put up, as long as you remember to buy the velchro, which has to be heavy duty, with it. Looks really nice up, too. Fast delivery and a really good product.

Peridale Granules 175g
Peridale Granules 175g
Offered by Animed Direct
Price: 13.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Jan 2013
The vet recommended these to try and extend the time between having to have my dogs' anal glands expressed. They really work and are highly palatable, although they look like crystals. Just a bit expensive.

DITA Pulsar Unisex Hockey Shoes, Blue/Silver, UK7
DITA Pulsar Unisex Hockey Shoes, Blue/Silver, UK7

5.0 out of 5 stars First boots to fit me properly, 16 Jan 2013
Beware! I am normally a 5-6 but these are a size 7, which was a bit of a shocker! However, they do fit perfectly and are really comfortable being worn all day at agility shows. Good grip for cornering in muddy, slippery conditions -so good that the first time I tried to stop, I nearly broke my leg as I was prepared to slip and came to a very abrupt halt!

Protexin Pro Fibre for Dogs & Cats 800g Pot
Protexin Pro Fibre for Dogs & Cats 800g Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff!, 16 Jan 2013
I got this as I was determined not to have anal gland problems with my puppy as I have had with every other dog, no matter how many beans and raw vegetables I fed with their meat. Although it looks like rabbit food, they both love it, or don't notice it in their food, anyhow, and, so far, no problems with their anal glands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4