Profile for Madeline Hall > Reviews

Dr Martens Unisex-Adult Croco Pascal Black Lace Up Boot 13846001 10 UK
Dr Martens Unisex-Adult Croco Pascal Black Lace Up Boot 13846001 10 UK
Offered by GMDC Global Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more pleased, 29 Dec. 2015
Bought as a present for my son. He had asked for the snakeskin DMs but I couldn't find any his size. These were such good value and looked great so I took risk and it paid off - he loves them. They are absolutely perfect - the expected quality, beautiful design on the leather and a good fit.

B&G BLACK A21 THUMB REST 1 PIECE STANDARD for Clarinet/Oboe
B&G BLACK A21 THUMB REST 1 PIECE STANDARD for Clarinet/Oboe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb. 2015
Does the job and very cheaply! Also arrived promptly.

Bring It Home
Bring It Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great world cup song, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bring It Home (MP3 Download)
Catchy and fun - better than Sir Gary of Barlow's! And it's for charity so buy it! They are hoping to make the UK Top 40.

The Magic Of Boney M
The Magic Of Boney M

5.0 out of 5 stars happy memories!, 24 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Magic Of Boney M (Audio CD)
Bought for my 9 year old daughter who has been "doing the 70s" as a class project. Just as I remembered - fun, catchy songs. All the hits are on this cd. Perfect!

Polly Pocket Stack Studios Kitchen Polly
Polly Pocket Stack Studios Kitchen Polly

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of teeny bits and pieces beloved of little girls!, 9 Mar. 2009
My 6 year old loves all things Polly Pocket so this 'stackable studio' was bound to be a hit. This is her third studio, and her favourite so far. It's got loads of bits and pieces (teeny weeny cutlery for example) and cupboards, oven, and fridge which open and close. Great for imaginative play. The only slight problem has been fitting the three rooms together - a bit fiddly and then difficult to move. It may be easier once all 9 rooms are stacked perhaps.

Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?
Orchard Toys Where in the Wood?

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent jigsaw, 31 Jan. 2009
A very good quality jigsaw with bright, clear and interesting picture. My 5 year old daughter enjoyed both putting the jigsaw together and finding the images that are around the edge in the main picture. So, two puzzles in one. And great for building reading and naming skills, too.

Breastfeeding Your Baby (The National Childbirth Trust) (National Childbirth Trust Guides)
by Jane Moody

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable advice and support, 17 Jan. 2004
I bought this book before my first child was born (2000) and found it a lifesaver. I was determined to breastfeed but didn't find it as 'easy and natural' an experience at first as I had expected! This book helped me through that initial difficulty and I went on to nurse my son for over a year (including after returning to full time work). It's great for boosting your confidince and encouraging you to keep persevering while all around you (including those closest to you who had been so supportive until the problems started)are suggesting your milk isn't good enough or your nipples are the wrong shape and the baby must be starving! I am now nursing my second child and, although things were smoother second time around, I still consult the book from time to time. I am about to buy it again to give to a friend who is expecting in March (I can't bear to part with my copy!). Not sure why it's not in stock anymore - perhaps the newer NCT book is just as good.