Profile for Jak > Reviews

Patchwork Cutter - Motorbike
Offered by Wedding Acrylics
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Biker., 11 Dec 2013
I bought this to make a "Biker Birthday Cake, for my husband, and he loved it. Once you get used to the cutter, they are easy to use and are very detailed ! :-)

Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set
Prestige Main Ingredients Cotton Icing Bag Set
Offered by Everyday Electrics
Price: 4.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish !, 11 Dec 2013
Absolute rubbish. The bag was flimsy plastic, NOT cotton, as stated ( it was also advertised as Prestige, which is why I bought it). The FOUR nozzles were all bent, out of shape, extremely thin and flimsy metal. Overall, the whole quality of this item is rubbish and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The whole thing has been binned ! :(

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Price: 31.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Thermoscan 5 IRT 4520 Ear Thermometer, 17 April 2013
Very easy and quick to use on children and adults alike with accurate reading. Would recommend this thermometer to everyone, with any age.

After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Keeley Hawes
Price: 5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars After Thomas, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: After Thomas [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I seen this film on the tv, a while ago and vowed to myself I would own the dvd too. (As a Golden owner for 28 years and knowing them very well, I just had to watch this again). The film is very inspiring, heartwarming, but at times tissues were needed. It portays the struggles that families have with Autism, in a very sensitive but true way, showing the challenges and ignorance (especially from the public), as well as the loving, tender moments. I would recommend this film to everyone, it is extremely worth watching ! ;-)

Q-Connect KF04813 A3 Laminator
Q-Connect KF04813 A3 Laminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Q-Connect KF04813 laminator., 2 Mar 2011
I have always had Fellowes laminators but when my last one stopped heating up, I decided to go for the Q-Connect. Excellent price on Amazon with a huge saving of
over 170. Very small and compact with jam release (very handy !) and laminates very smooth and flat. Will reccomend. 5 *****